Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76

Author Topic: What are some of the most bubblehead statements/questions you have ever heard?  (Read 66523 times)

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
Re: What are some of the most bubblehead statements/questions you have ever heard?
« Reply #1110 on: December 28, 2015, 02:32:30 AM »

My mom and I were driving around looking at Christmas lights, and I saw a bush with rainbow LEDs.

Me: Mom, look at that bush! It looks like...a bush!

Yeah, not my most intelligent moment there :P

Gentlebiscuit

Re: What are some of the most bubblehead statements/questions you have ever heard?
« Reply #1111 on: December 28, 2015, 10:13:48 AM »

;D

Hiss.

izzyalice

I've said so many bubbleheaded things... Here's just a couple of them.
My friend said she was going to Barcelona on holiday, then when she got there she posted "Just landed in Spain!" on her snapchat story, so I sent her a message saying "I thought you were going to Barcelona?" :-X  oops, geography isn't my best subject...

Most recently, me and my friend were having a conversation and it got onto the topic of death. I was talking about my great grandad, and it was a very serious and deep conversation till I accidently said he was "ashed up" instead of cremated :o

Ceres

• Orangé Tong

Haha, that's hilarious! "Ashed up" XD

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #1114 on: February 09, 2016, 02:35:32 PM »

From my Psych class:
*filling out a chart on the board on the pros and cons of enrolling your child in certain activities*
Chess
Pros: NONE cognitive development
Cons: boring, nerds, murders, weird people, no social life
And her response when the teacher looked at them funny:
"Well, yeah, and in all those TV shows the chess players are always the murderers!"

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #1115 on: February 15, 2016, 01:52:20 PM »

"The American Revolutionary War created the Democratic and Republican parties."
- some person in another history class

Gravity

"Wait. You mean you actually read for more than twenty-five minutes a day?" - my annoying classmate (25 minutes is what we have to read for homework every night)
haha, I was once approached by a classmate who said, "Ew, you read?" hahahaha

I just realized I quoted something from 6 years ago. -_-
hahaha
to the max

Gentlebiscuit

WELCOME NEWBIE! :D

Hiss.

GreyCaboose

• lIKE ZOINKS SCOOB

Yeah, Welcome!!!

"If you can't stand all the hate you get from liking girls, then just like boys." My mom ACTUALLY said this. THIS was her response to the whole school finding out I liked girls way more than dudes from my ex and how I'm now going to get so much crud thrown at me because this town HATES change and anything that's DIFFERENT and MOM I CAN'T JUST SWITCH WHO I LIKE
UGH
and in a similar vein
"I just think you haven't found the right boy." and "Maybe if you stopped playing games with attractive ladies and open homosexuality you wouldn't feel this way" like somehow Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands influenced the sexuality and orientation I've had for a good while before knowing about their existence. Like
ech
my mom says the most lame things sometimes and maybe this should go in rants or something you really wanna say to someone but this was just super bubbleheaded
pull the trigger, piglet,

Gentlebiscuit

Hi Cab :3
I'm not trying to start a fight, or saying you shouldn't be feeling angry about parents brushing you off like that [it feels awful :C], and I'm not neccesarily telling you to do this, but it is actually possible to change who you're attracted to :P
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:15:28 PM by GentlemanBesly »

Hiss.

Gravity

Yeah, Welcome!!!

"If you can't stand all the hate you get from liking girls, then just like boys." My mom ACTUALLY said this. THIS was her response to the whole school finding out I liked girls way more than dudes from my ex and how I'm now going to get so much crud thrown at me because this town HATES change and anything that's DIFFERENT and MOM I CAN'T JUST SWITCH WHO I LIKE
UGH
and in a similar vein
"I just think you haven't found the right boy." and "Maybe if you stopped playing games with attractive ladies and open homosexuality you wouldn't feel this way" like somehow Life is Strange and Tales from the Borderlands influenced the sexuality and orientation I've had for a good while before knowing about their existence. Like
ech
my mom says the most lame things sometimes and maybe this should go in rants or something you really wanna say to someone but this was just super bubbleheaded

Ahh, duude...I'm sorry. I'm sorry your mom is that way. Must be super annoying. She just doesn't get it.
Hi Cab :3
I'm not trying to start a fight, or saying you shouldn't be feeling angry about parents brushing you off like that [it feels awful :C], and I'm not neccesarily telling you to do this, but it is actually possible to change who you're attracted to :P
I really don't think so, tbh.
to the max

Gentlebiscuit

I did :P

Hiss.

Julia The Bookworm

• There are choices in life, and I take some of them

I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not but sexuality transition therapy has been proven to be unnafective and is now considered unethical legally.

Gentlebiscuit

I'm not joking :P

Hiss.

Gravity

Sometimes people are bi and can choose to go one way or the other.
Or sometimes people's sexualities do actually change. But most people's don't. And they can't just make themselves change. If you actually did change who you are attracted to, you are rare, and it doesn't mean everyone else can.

Anyway, back on topic, um, I had a friend once ask me if my lesbian friend had a boyfriend. lol.
to the max
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76