Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 76

Author Topic: What are some of the most bubblehead statements/questions you have ever heard?  (Read 65861 times)

Nina-Chan

From a non Uglies fan that is.

So what are some of the most bubblehead statements/questions you have ever heard?

One of my favorite bubblehead statement is the hilarious question "What do you want to talk about now?" uttered by my friend ZL who is normally extremely icy but has her bubbly moments.

Team Toshi Banana

• CableSnow the dust mite says stay icy!

"Wait. You mean you actually read for more than twenty-five minutes a day?" - my annoying classmate (25 minutes is what we have to read for homework every night)
Sorry I've been away from the forum for a while... I've been really busy...

Nina-Chan

"Wait. You mean you actually read for more than twenty-five minutes a day?" - my annoying classmate (25 minutes is what we have to read for homework every night)

:o wow
another is "i AM THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD!" said by a girl that worked at the same camp as me.

Oh and by the way, she can't sing a note.

Tabac vie

Okay this would be the epic straightener conversation where I finally lost it in 8th grade. For 30 whole mins before class (we sat in the gym on bleachers) This group of girls (so my friends at the time) started having this conversation about straighteners, which ones where better, which ones sucked, 30 MINS!!! I seriously lost it, finally go up and basically ran out of the gym because I couldn't take it anymore. regardless to say these people aren't really my friends anymore. It was so shallow, so BUBBLEHEADED, that well it was just sad.

then when paris Hilton says: WHat's walmart? Do they sell walls there?

Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms- to choose one's attitdue in any given circumstance, to choose one's own way. - Vicktor E Frankl

Nina-Chan

Okay this would be the epic straightener conversation where I finally lost it in 8th grade. For 30 whole mins before class (we sat in the gym on bleachers) This group of girls (so my friends at the time) started having this conversation about straighteners, which ones where better, which ones sucked, 30 MINS!!! I seriously lost it, finally go up and basically ran out of the gym because I couldn't take it anymore. regardless to say these people aren't really my friends anymore. It was so shallow, so BUBBLEHEADED, that well it was just sad.

then when paris Hilton says: WHat's walmart? Do they sell walls there?

:o :o
The same friend mentioned in my first post once was describing me, and instead of saying the names of a few annoying boys, she sdaid " "Jon and stuff" lol

Team Toshi Banana

Wow, Tabac Vie, that is sad. People these days... :D The girls in my grade are all about "Team *insert hot boy TV star here* vs. Team *insert second hot boy TV star here*" or "Abercrombie or that-other-clothing-company-whose-name-has-disappeared-from-my-mind". They occasionally talk about "Team Jacob vs. Team Edward" Sad.

hoverponies forever

• THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

My friend told me a bubblehead in her class said the following:" Oh, we have a french quiz today. I'll probably fail, but what else is new?"
TOTAL BUBBLEHEAD!!!!!!!
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Attitudes are contagious. Mine can kill you

Tabac vie

depressing I love french more than I love english. even though I've been told I arange my words wierd in french, (I arrange my words wierd in english too)
Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms- to choose one's attitdue in any given circumstance, to choose one's own way. - Vicktor E Frankl

DarkPlaces

How long does it take to cook two minute noodles?

hoverponies forever

• THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!

3 minutes, of course!
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

Attitudes are contagious. Mine can kill you

Team Toshi Banana

No, I'm pretty sure it takes 3 and a half minutes...

Tabac vie

you know those packets are very miss leading. I mean it SAYS two min. noodles then when you take them out of the mircowave there all hard a half cooked.

Team Toshi Banana

lol back to the actual topic now?

Heliopteryx

• Aliens are people too!

I know a few people who can't tell time or tie shoes. 

Last year in math, the girl sitting next to me asked me if I was also a girl (which I am). 
If knowledge=power, then great knowlege=great power.

However, with great power comes great insanity, so MUAHAHAHahahahahAHAHAHAHAhahahaha. . . . . . . . . . .

Emma-la

Some people in my class didn't know how to spell a lot of words. They all come to me to find out how to spell the easiest words. I can't remember them right now, though, but I can tell you it was very bubbleheaded of them.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 76