Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: On Isaac/Roxanne/Doctor  (Read 11998 times)

Reenie-La

Re: On Isaac/Roxanne/Doctor
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »

Honestly, I'm glad he's gone...Calling us terrorists...it's not like were plotting anything or that we ever would!

And I did believe you Deca, it was pretty obvious and that bull the Doc said about having dementia was in-fact bull. For someone to even show signs of that disease they have to be over 30. So I knew he was lying about it, about everything. Unless he was lying about his age, then he was still lying.

Noelle-wa

• Stay icy my friends.
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2011, 08:48:33 AM »

Yeah, i agree. I'm glad that whole argument and angst is over~ And i got very confused with all the name-changing, too... In my opinion, people like that don't belong in this forum because there are so many of you who are nice, smart, funny, open-minded, etc.;  so they just seem out of place.
~Noelle~ :D

"The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant"
-The one and only, Doctor

"Are you a fan of delicious flavor?"
YES. YES I AM.

Echo :)

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2011, 09:05:38 AM »

Can we not make anymore topics like this if it was important the admin would make one like they did with D-w but it feels like it's baised one way or another if its created by a forumer... I feel like its just asking for trouble.... plus I feel cruddy when I read these and I'm pretty sure there a few others who feel the same way...
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Noelle-wa

• Stay icy my friends.
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 09:09:59 AM »

Yeah, i know, i do too. But its over, and now we have closer. This is the last we shall speak of that topic..
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:26:01 AM by Noelle-wa »
~Noelle~ :D

"The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant"
-The one and only, Doctor

"Are you a fan of delicious flavor?"
YES. YES I AM.

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 09:19:21 AM »

Can we not make anymore topics like this if it was important the admin would make one like they did with D-w but it feels like it's baised one way or another if its created by a forumer... I feel like its just asking for trouble.... plus I feel cruddy when I read these and I'm pretty sure there a few others who feel the same way...

Sorry.  :( It's just that he vanished and the mod didn't explain it, so I figured this would let people know what happened.
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

shadley

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 03:33:33 AM »

I feel a lot better now. It kind of sucked when no one believed me and Mara.  :-\ Not trying to accuse anyone. It just made things harder.
I don't think it was that no one believed you. Or at least that wasn't the case for me, I just didn't want to drive a random newbie out if it turns out he wasn't Doc. It was a very tough situation that we shouldn't have had to deal with in the first place. I also kinda agree with Twin about topics like this but I do think THIS one was neccesary because somehow I missed most of this stuff.

Mara-la

• strange fruit
    • Instagram
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 05:10:48 AM »

And apparently, hes back again.
Member since April 24th 2010.
----------------------------------
Author of "We All Come Home"
Short story; pub. March 2018
in Scarborough Fair Magazine
----------------------------------
www.youtube.com/maragrace

shadley

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2011, 11:32:40 AM »

WHAT?!? What username now?

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2011, 10:45:13 PM »

Yami Doctor. He hasn't posted anything though.
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

SWadmin

• Administrator of Things
  • Administrator
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2011, 02:02:19 AM »

Don't worry, guys, he's not back. I triple-checked that account, and it's banned. He can't post anything.

I've also made the forums inaccessible to guests. I didn't want to do that, but I literally cannot find any other way to keep him from posting. Please keep reporting if he manages to get through on another IP address. I don't feel like I can ban his school IP because there might be other people there who may try to sign up on this forum. If it becomes a problem again, I'll try to figure something else out.

-Admin
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 02:04:05 AM by SWadmin »

Maria-la

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 02:39:06 AM »

Thank you!!!

Reenie-La

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 02:44:07 AM »

Wow.

shadley

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 03:00:25 AM »

Thanks! This is just sad and pathetic now. Things shouldn't have to be made this secure, he should know when to stop, and this is coming from someone who was friends with him on here.

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 04:58:24 AM »

Thanks a bunch!
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Echo :)

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 05:49:55 AM »

Thank you :) I noticed that you cant see anything as a guest...
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11