Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Your Life is About to Change  (Read 6891 times)

Bea-la

Your Life is About to Change
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:16:43 AM »

Read.....  Be Enlightened.......  This will change your life.  This is Bea-la telling of the best, most far fetched, hilarious, kick butt, action packed, drama filled tale you will ever hear.  So read and may your life forever be changed *vanishes mysteriously* :

It was just an average day at the Scott Westerfeld peanut orchard.  The nerds where all running around being crazy and weird and making puns and quoting books and doing everything Westerfeld Forum Nerds do.  When all of a sudden the Leviathan descended from the sky. Inside was the whole crew + some random hobo they'd found in Istanbul.  Well the nerds went crazy and started attacking Deryn Sharp and Alek.  Mack accidentally let it slip that Deryn was a girl and there was a huge battle.  Mack ran off with Newkirk in a Huxley and they fell in love. Deryn decided she didn't care about Alek and there was a collective gasp. And all of a sudden Bovril came bursting out with some numchuks in his paws.  He killed Cubby and Deca started worshiping him.  She started a cult that worshiped Bovril.  While this was going on Dr. Cable showed up on a hoverboard with David.  Reenie glomped Dr. C and Dr. C was so thrilled she joined the Glomping Club.  Deryn fell in love with David and they lived happily ever after (not) because Tally was mad and wanted revenge, but her plot was thwarted by Tazza who happened to be equipped with a machine gun.  Suddenly HPF went ballistic (for whatever reason) and drowned David in tea.  Tally was so mad that she gave HPF a one way ticket to the fiery pits of Mordor.  Suddenly Gandalf and Katniss showed up on a phoenix.  Katniss hijacked the Leviathan and caused it to explode Hindenburg style. Gandalf granted Tyler the power to fly. Frodo showed up with Pippin, Pippin fell madly in love with Kay, but she dumped him for Pippin, who dumped her for Arwnen Evenstar.  Frodo was all depressed but managed to fall in love with Kieya. Then Harry Potter showed up on a broom with Draco, Cyanrain, stina, and another random hobo from Istanbul. There was then a great war (Specials won FYI). Beth dropped marshmallow bombs from a helicopter while Beast-la chased Echo while simultaneously wrecking havoc on humanity. Mara and Allie gunned down a hoverboard using a high power crossbow.  Pretty much any person I forgot to include in this story helped fight.  But wait a portal has opened up taking us all to Pigfarts..... but wait Finnick's ghost has killed Rumbleroar because he was jealous of his relationship with Walrus, and assumed position as headmaster.  He's forcing everyone to take part in the Potter Games!!!  Everyone continues to fight for the rebellion.... random rp charries begin to show up to help fight.

Suddenly Percy Jackson flew from the sky and proposed to stina.  She said yes and they drove romantically away in Marnie..... Right when the war was coming to an end, Edward Cullen and Bella showed up, but Rai was a better vampire so she kicked their butts.

The war ended and everyone decided to buy houses right beside each other.  Echo's house looked like a zoo. Rai's was a haunted house surrounded by bats. Deca fabricated five foot long cats and rode them to the market.  Beth/Beast-la started a company that made murse's. Mack's house was surrounded by carnivourous wolves. Cyanrain lived at a pig farm where she could be seen riding piggyback on Benedict Cumberbatch with his hair done the "Sherlock" way.  Lin Lin Chan's house was a boat with purdy white flags and two turn tables and a microphone.

(I shall be adding more later.... If you have a request for something in the story/how you want your pretend house to look PM me!!)

Sorry if you were killed in this or if I used a quote of yours (there are a few :) )  But yeah. I'm bored  ;D Enjoy~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 06:41:48 AM by Bea-la »

Reenie-La

Re: Your Life is About to Change
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 11:34:28 AM »

OMG!!! YES!!!! I LOVE DR. C!!! xDDD

Bea-la

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 11:34:56 AM »

Teehee.  ;D

Lorelai-wa

• Formerly known as Tyler-wa
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 11:37:54 AM »

I CAN FLY!!! THAT BEATS HOVERBOARDING ANYDAY!!!

Bea-la

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 08:56:05 PM »

;D

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 10:21:25 PM »

Okay. Best. Thing. Ever.

GANDALF!!
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Bea-la

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 03:35:32 AM »

Thank you!  *bows dramatically*

(*facepalm* forgot to add gollum/smeagol)

LittleK

• On a le pouvoir de s'aimer, okay?
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 04:20:40 AM »

Hahhaha very amusing btw whos Frodo?
You're filled with determination

Bea-la

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 04:22:35 AM »

Frodo Baggins.  He's a character from Lord of the Rings.

Bea-la

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 04:23:07 AM »

Oh by the way he's a hobbit.... Oh I just realized I had you fall in love with him  ;D

LittleK

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 04:24:22 AM »

Yepp yepp.... uhhh whats a hobbit? (Sorry im a dumbass.... not thinkin straight..)

Bea-la

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 04:26:08 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobbit Short, fat people that are very brave and kind and live in holes in the ground.

LittleK

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 04:27:13 AM »

Niceee.... continue with the storyy xD

Bea-la

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 04:27:55 AM »

Kay I'll continue it tonight.  :)

LittleK