Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: Maybe everyone being Pretty-minded wouldn't be such a bad idea...  (Read 29058 times)

Lizzie-wa

• I ♥ MUSIC:)
Re: Maybe everyone being Pretty-minded wouldn't be such a bad idea...
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2009, 12:41:28 PM »

i would like being bubbleheaded because u would be paying more attention to the one u love instead of other thngs and i thnk thats sweet or im just a sucker for romance:) like the twilight books! also if anyone likes vampires read the house of night series but some parts might be rated PG-13 haha there is a lot of cussing and sex (but only once!!!!!!!!!!!) haha they r really good but they spell vampires like vampyre and vampyres have tatoos on there head which is cool and vampyres arent uncmmen but they r amazing i just got the 6th one Tempted it came like 10-27-09
Ohai:) I love Youtube, Facebook, Books, Txting, School (not the work part lol), and MUSIC

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2009, 01:13:35 PM »

OHHHHHHHH I only read the 1 2 3 4 book I want to read hunted be my library dont have it
Westerforum Resident Multi-Genre Music Lover

Lizzie-wa

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »

oh that sucks i bought them all for my bday well my dad bought them but i started tempted today :)
Ohai:) I love Youtube, Facebook, Books, Txting, School (not the work part lol), and MUSIC

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2009, 01:06:11 AM »

yeah, i like trees better than animals lol, i know, i just dont like eating animals, i cant be a vegi-head cuz my moms bf cooks only hillbilly meat covered in grease and cooked like a chickin, if i dont eat it i eat nothing and get yelled at i cant hanndle yetting yelled at, i cant handdle it when people raise there voice (at all) which is bad cuz my moms bf dose that none stop and im supper stressed andand and and and, wow is typed and alot, and im going crazy whith him imposeing his ignorent belifs on me memememememememememememe andandandandandandandandandandandandandand um pasta lol
I shall protect you, hold you in my arms, but now, that time has gone. Alone i am. and you lie in untimely death. for me, because of me. no you shall not be forgotten, for you i shall never rest.

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2009, 04:16:42 AM »

It's ok g-la i'm just being a vegi-head lol  :)  i don't like being shouted at either- loud voices are painful. aww- your mums bf sounds like he is mean to you. 
lizzy-wa i'm a sucker for romance too (which is probably why i cry in practically every sad or romantic film i watch lol) and although it would be nice to focus more on the people you love, there are other things that i like to do that i would miss with lesions i think. ooooooooooooh dear i don't know what i think now -  with lesions i would be stupid but it would be nice to always be happy...  never mind i'm not very good at making my mind up about stuff sometimes  :(
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
Fashions fade, style is eternal. Yves Saint Laurent

Lizzie-wa

« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »

i cry when i read! when i was reading the 2nd HOn i started crying because stevie rae died!

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2009, 12:34:47 AM »

i cry over books 2, but not over real-life things
I shall protect you, hold you in my arms, but now, that time has gone. Alone i am. and you lie in untimely death. for me, because of me. no you shall not be forgotten, for you i shall never rest.

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

i cry when i read! when i was reading the 2nd HOn i started crying because stevie rae died!
Me two i was so sad  :'(
And I did Cry alot
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 09:32:25 AM by Treya-Chan »

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2009, 06:36:37 AM »

i'm super emotional sometimes- i cry at books and films and anything that is slightly sad- i get really into books and films so i end up either getting really excited when the film is happy or sitting crying in the cinema when no-one else is which can be a little shaming  :-[ 

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2009, 08:58:49 AM »

LOL!!!!

Lizzie-wa

« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2009, 04:07:51 PM »

i dont read harry potter:(eck nooffense lol

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2009, 12:29:15 AM »

i cryed at midnighters when i thought jessica was dead, it was a sad missunderstanding

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2009, 04:11:52 AM »

i've seen the harry potter films but i have only read parts of the books.

Lizzie-wa

« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »

ive read like 4 of the books but they r boring and isaw the fist 4 movies and i like the fourth one because rpatz is in it!:)

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2009, 12:35:59 AM »

iv been meaning to read harry poter i just never got around to it may be once i finish the inheratince siries, the magic or madnees siries, and the last days
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20