- 6 (13.6%)
Skips to the future and Alek and Deryn get married
- 29 (65.9%)
Just neutral, nothing really happens.
- 9 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: December 21, 2011, 06:06:25 AM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Goliath Ending  (Read 15326 times)

Klarsynet

• I like children.
Re: Goliath Ending
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2011, 12:46:32 PM »

Yeah but I might not get it for a while cause my mom dislikes buying hard back books  :'( for all I know I might not get it TILL CHRISTMAS

fff I know this was all the way back on page 2, but I'll just say it anyway. You should go into a book store like barnes and noble and read it there ;D I've read entire books in there without getting kicked out.

That is quite true, but kinda hilarious that it is a store and people are just sitting there mooching on their merchandise. xD

Julitenshi

• Di nuovo quello stupido incubo.
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2011, 12:48:55 PM »

Yeah but I might not get it for a while cause my mom dislikes buying hard back books  :'( for all I know I might not get it TILL CHRISTMAS

fff I know this was all the way back on page 2, but I'll just say it anyway. You should go into a book store like barnes and noble and read it there ;D I've read entire books in there without getting kicked out.

That is quite true, but kinda hilarious that it is a store and people are just sitting there mooching on their merchandise. xD

...yeah, but I feel no shame, considering how much stuff I get off of the internet anyway. It's the same concept. XD I don't think they should have a problem with it because chances are if you like the book (as much as most people turn out liking Leviathan) and you're under the age of 25, you'll rant about it to other people until they go buy it. So in the long run you earn them money. : D

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2011, 12:50:04 PM »

...yeah, but I feel no shame, considering how much stuff I get off of the internet anyway. It's the same concept. XD I don't think they should have a problem with it because chances are if you like the book (as much as most people turn out liking Leviathan) and you're under the age of 25, you'll rant about it to other people until they go buy it. So in the long run you earn them money. : D

True.

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2011, 01:02:30 PM »

O.O REALLY SWEET IM SO HONNA TELL MY MOM TO DROP ME OFF THEN COME BACK AFTER I FINISH READING A BOOK THAYS AWESOME
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2011, 01:06:08 PM »

You mean you haven't done that before? TRAGEDY! xD

Julitenshi

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2011, 01:14:16 PM »

XD You just sorta have to hide in a corner. Or if you're lucky like I am your barnes and noble has really comfy arm chairs...for some reason. It's like they WANT you to read them...

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2011, 01:21:33 PM »

Mine has arm chairs every where and the cafe has tables and booths and such. It's like their marketing tactic. xD

waxesnostalgic

• Crazed Leviathan Fangirl
    • Leviathan Wiki
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2011, 01:22:49 PM »

Well, they can always expect people to buy coffee or something while you read, still earning them money even if you don't buy books. XD
"I may not understand Goliath," he said simply. "But I understand Darwinist fabrications even less."
"Keep it that way," Volger said. "You're the heir to the Austrian throne, not some zookeeper." -Goliath

Leviathan Wiki

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2011, 01:24:16 PM »

Barnes and noble does have a bunch of cushy looking chairs sitting around
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

MismatchedSocks

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2011, 11:11:49 PM »

Oh yes. The comfy chairs. One time I hid in the little kid's reading center. On one of those benches.

Julitenshi

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2011, 12:31:06 AM »

Well it's not like they can kick you out for it ;D they're asking for it.

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2011, 05:48:31 AM »

Whoa this got really off topic XD

deryn sharpie

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2011, 07:45:57 AM »

True.
never done this, but i will giv;e it an atempt

Hope-la

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2011, 07:50:03 AM »

I've done that sooo many times ;D
But usually I end up buying the book anyway cuz I love it so much. So hey, the bookstore wins anyway!
"Light, light, light up the sky
Light up the sky to show me You are with me
I, I, I can't deny
No I can't deny
That You are right here with me
You've opened my eyes
So I can see You all around me
Light, light, light up the sky"
~The Afters

deryn sharpie

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2011, 08:11:20 AM »