Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: ДО ТЕХ ПОР, ПОКА Я ВЕРНУСЬ  (Read 2260 times)

One Person

• Good. I'm always good.
ДО ТЕХ ПОР, ПОКА Я ВЕРНУСЬ
« on: September 21, 2011, 11:31:55 AM »

ДО ТЕХ ПОР, ПОКА Я ВЕРНУСЬ

Я не прибыли на этот форум, пока мои руки Голиафа. Просто надеюсь, что Голиафа не распроданы в Barnes и знати, потому что я зуд увидеть искусств, Кейт сделал!
НЕ СПОЙЛЕРОВ!! НЕ СПОЙЛЕРОВ!! Я еще не закончил с Behemoth и это проблема для меня. Часы чтения и Голиаф уже здесь!!! Для Муни, который покинул форум, я не вернусь пока я завершен БЕГЕМОТ И Голиаф!! tridecagirl, вы были настолько серьезной и теплые наряду с Муни и другие. Без вас, ребята я был бы полным идиотом, незрелых как нацистской. Прости меня за мои смешные сообщения. Мы все равны, но я до сих пор ненавижу из моей личности. И я буду стараться быть хорошо позже так же, как вы и я впервые встретился. Бог создал нас быть равными, и мы не смогли согласиться с его созданием. Черт вас, сатана.

Это будет мое последнее появление сейчас. Увидимся скоро, и Бог благословит вас всех в том числе тех, кто ненавидел меня из моей странности. Скажите Муни, если она посещает форум, что я сказал Привет!!!

DERYN И АЛЕК НАВСЕГДА!!!

ИГРАТЬ новых CALL OF DUTY называют современной войны 3.

Carmine101 находится вне!! ЗАПУСК НА ЭТОМ ХОЛМЕ!!!
I'm a Bandit of this forum!

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
Re: ДО ТЕХ ПОР, ПОКА Я ВЕРНУСЬ
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 11:32:35 AM »

Russian spam or what?
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

deryn sharpie

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 11:42:59 AM »

Russian spam or what?
no, just a russian person who didnt translate, probably

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 11:43:32 AM »

Rather annoying.
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 11:44:44 AM »

I tried to google translate, but I think it screwed up. I doubt he's writing about a hippopatamus.

deryn sharpie

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 11:45:27 AM »

Rather annoying.
i agree, but i doubt its spam
and it translated without major error on my computer

Cloud 9

• nostalgia keeps me comin' back
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 03:30:31 PM »

And Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3? Phhft. Battlefield 3, all the way.

One Person

• Good. I'm always good.
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2011, 03:33:58 PM »

Rather annoying.
i agree, but i doubt its spam
and it translated without major error on my computer
This is not a spam. This is a message that I'm leaving for a while. Come on tricegirl, you and I used to be nice to each other.
I'm a Bandit of this forum!

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 09:10:16 PM »

Strangely enough, I do not read Russian.

deryn sharpie

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 02:32:07 AM »

Strangely enough, I do not read Russian.
i can read
australian
english
canadian
and american!

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 07:37:34 AM »

this is what he/she said

Until then, until I return

I did not come to this forum, while my hands Goliath. Just hope that the Goliath is not sold in Barnes and noble, because I'm itching to see the arts, Keith has done!
 NO SPOILER! NO SPOILER! I'm not done with Behemoth and it is a problem for me. Hours of reading and Goliath is here! For Mooney, who left the forum, I'm not coming back until I finished hippos and Goliath! tridecagirl, you were so serious and warm, along with Mooney and others. Without you guys I'd be an idiot and immature as a Nazi. Forgive me for my ridiculous posts. We are all equal, but I still hate of my personality. And I'll try to be good later in the same way as you and I first met. God created us to be equal, and we could not agree to its creation. Damn you, Satan.

This will be my last appearance today. See you soon and God bless you all including those who hated me from my strangeness. Tell Mooney, if she attends the forum that I said hello!

DERYN and Alec FOREVER!

PLAY CALL OF DUTY new modern warfare call 3.

Carmine101 is out! START on the hill!

deryn sharpie

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 07:40:11 AM »

this is what he/she said

Until then, until I return

I did not come to this forum, while my hands Goliath. Just hope that the Goliath is not sold in Barnes and noble, because I'm itching to see the arts, Keith has done!
 NO SPOILER! NO SPOILER! I'm not done with Behemoth and it is a problem for me. Hours of reading and Goliath is here! For Mooney, who left the forum, I'm not coming back until I finished hippos and Goliath! tridecagirl, you were so serious and warm, along with Mooney and others. Without you guys I'd be an idiot and immature as a Nazi. Forgive me for my ridiculous posts. We are all equal, but I still hate of my personality. And I'll try to be good later in the same way as you and I first met. God created us to be equal, and we could not agree to its creation. Damn you, Satan.

This will be my last appearance today. See you soon and God bless you all including those who hated me from my strangeness. Tell Mooney, if she attends the forum that I said hello!

DERYN and Alec FOREVER!

PLAY CALL OF DUTY new modern warfare call 3.

Carmine101 is out! START on the hill!
hmm some of that makes no sense

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 07:40:59 AM »

hippos? really.   CONFUSION!!

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 07:41:06 AM »

He's not a native Russian speaker.  ::)  He must have used Google translate to look cool, but it doesn't translate perfectly.

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 07:42:51 AM »

probably.  i think he used russian because the COD modern warfare sceries (please tell me how to spell that word) , they are againts the russians. 
Pages: [1] 2