Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Steampunk Zombies  (Read 3772 times)

One Person

• Good. I'm always good.
Re: Steampunk Zombies
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 11:06:58 AM »

Don't you know that the Night of the Living dead Comic creators are sexists? They are evil.
How? *does not know* I don't read comics (mostly) or horror, so I'm curious. What'd they do? *has frying pan ready*
Zombie comic writers always potray women as vernarable and *******. Eventually, women died in a sexy and gruesome way. Including children.
I'm a Bandit of this forum!

stopthattime_rave

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 11:33:52 AM »

Don't you know that the Night of the Living dead Comic creators are sexists? They are evil.
How? *does not know* I don't read comics (mostly) or horror, so I'm curious. What'd they do? *has frying pan ready*
Zombie comic writers always potray women as vernarable and *******. Eventually, women died in a sexy and gruesome way. Including children.
BASTARDS. *chainsaws them* TAKE THAT WIMPS!! I shall poison  your damn sandwich!! Make it yourself next time, you-Wha? I need to STFU now? OK fine. But I'm still right. (Yes you are, Rave. YES YOU ARE.)
Don't tell me the sky's the limit. We've landed on the moon!
DANCE WITH ME! Hey, look, chocolate.
Everyone's got their song. Sing it and be proud of who you are.
BARKING D'ARVITING SPIDERS!~

One Person

• Good. I'm always good.
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2011, 11:37:01 AM »

BASTARDS. *chainsaws them* TAKE THAT WIMPS!! I shall poison  your damn sandwich!! Make it yourself next time, you-Wha? I need to STFU now? OK fine. But I'm still right. (Yes you are, Rave. YES YOU ARE.)
No! When I become an author, I will insult the perverts' names!

stopthattime_rave

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 11:40:36 AM »

When? Woo, you go One~ I'll read your books! Cuz you're my friend!~ *moar chainsaws*

One Person

• Good. I'm always good.
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »

When? Woo, you go One~ I'll read your books! Cuz you're my friend!~ *moar chainsaws*
Zombies are for idiots and ******!

stopthattime_rave

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »

Zombies are for idiots and ******!
Vroom!~

One Person

• Good. I'm always good.
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2011, 11:45:42 AM »

A tv show called the Walking Dead is good, but zombies...pfft. Chainsaw them and KILL THEM ALLL...just try not to get beaten.

Flight girl

• Boo
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2011, 12:40:13 PM »

::)  :o >:( EVIL SEXISTS WRITERS *wonders where they live so can destrot them with demonic powers*
*The one and only, Captain Epic!* (As decreed by 2 AGs)

The world is made of light and darkness, so are our hearts, you can't have one without the other, so I ask you, why are we scared of the dark . . . . .

One Person

• Good. I'm always good.
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2011, 03:42:54 PM »

::)  :o >:( EVIL SEXISTS WRITERS *wonders where they live so can destrot them with demonic powers*
They are Night of the Living Dead comic writers.

Krylsorta Milse

• at last we meet again for the first time
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2011, 08:11:20 AM »

hey, I like zombies.  I don't like the (in general) people that like zombies.  It's like people have lost their creativity.
New object has appeared in vision. Analyzing. Object has been identified as Bear. Senses note that Daddy has Fondness for Bear. Must acquire Fondness.
Analyzing. Bear has no nose. Bear is now hilarious. Commence giggling!
Processing...
"Heh...heheh...heheheh squee giggle!"
Fondness acquired!

One Person

• Good. I'm always good.
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2011, 07:28:40 PM »

hey, I like zombies.  I don't like the (in general) people that like zombies.  It's like people have lost their creativity.
Which is?

Krylsorta Milse

• at last we meet again for the first time
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 03:38:12 AM »

could you elaborate on what part "which is" is referring to?  I did have three sentences and the question doesn't line up with any of them...  <.<
New object has appeared in vision. Analyzing. Object has been identified as Bear. Senses note that Daddy has Fondness for Bear. Must acquire Fondness.
Analyzing. Bear has no nose. Bear is now hilarious. Commence giggling!
Processing...
"Heh...heheh...heheheh squee giggle!"
Fondness acquired!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]