Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1358 times)

FlamingStar

« on: September 27, 2011, 07:33:37 PM »

So, um... I've actually been messing around on here for a day, and only just remembered to introduce myself, so... hi!
Um... info. I'm fifteen (today's my birthday!), I live in Sydney, Australia, I love Mr Westerfeld's books (duh) and my actual name is Bokkie Robertson (short for a long South African name -- don't ask). I'm eating pizza right now (Hawaiian, if you're interested), and I enjoy using big words, just to annoy people.

Sincerely, a fellow Leviathan-ian!

Echo :)

Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 10:03:25 PM »

Welcome! :) and happy birthday! :D
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Awesomegoat

• I'm so dangerous, yo!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 07:10:58 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
This is my siggie... I don't know what to write in it...well, I COULD discuss the molecular tissue of a potato...but I don't even know what it is, so I guess I can't XP

Matsudaesque-spof

• [Insert obligatory witty comment here.]
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 08:46:53 AM »

Welcome, happy birthday, and do you mind if I eat you? (LOL JK)
I slipped, I fell, then I lost everything! My hope, my faith, in what the future brings!

FlamingStar

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 08:49:08 AM »

Not in the slightest. You are what you eat, and imitation is the finest form of flattery!

(Jks) ;D

Matsudaesque-spof

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 08:50:58 AM »

Not in the slightest. You are what you eat, and imitation is the finest form of flattery!

(Jks) ;D

That's a good one... I think we're going to get along quite well.
I slipped, I fell, then I lost everything! My hope, my faith, in what the future brings!

FlamingStar

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 08:54:18 AM »

(Jks) ;D

Oh, I've made a friend! I've always wanted a friend... *starts to sob with joy at finally feeling accepted*  :'(

Jks, but it's good to "meet" somebody!

Matsudaesque-spof

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 08:56:20 AM »

(Jks) ;D

Oh, I've made a friend! I've always wanted a friend... *starts to sob with joy at finally feeling accepted*  :'(

Jks, but it's good to "meet" somebody!
Yeah, I never "meet" enough people because usually I'm not around when anyone else is...

And it's my birthday in a couple days, wow. It being your birthday made me remember that...

FlamingStar

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 08:59:35 AM »

Yay! Birthdays! How old will you be? I just turned fifteen and enjoy telling people that now I can watch MA15+ movies, even though I usually hate that sort of movie! Ah well.

Matsudaesque-spof

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 09:02:56 AM »

I'm going to be 14... and that doesn't change age restrictions for me, I've already watched a full anime rated 17+...

FlamingStar

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 09:06:16 AM »

Yeah, I never said I didn't watch them, only that I could without my mum getting annoyed....   ;D

Which anime was it? I haven't really watched that many animes or cartoons. Not sure why. A lot of them are really good.

Matsudaesque-spof

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 09:08:18 AM »

Code Geass. It was pretty darn epic, and not as 17+ as it was suggested to be... lots of violence, a bit of nudity is all...
I also watched Death Note and am starting on Bleach, Gintama and Devil May Cry. I love anime, but don't watch many other cartoons.

FlamingStar

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 09:20:50 AM »

Wow, that's a lot of anime :)
I read about Death Note. It looks freaking awesome. I would watch it if I knew where to get it, and my mum might be all "now do you think this is really appropriate?" and I'd be like "Yes!"

But she's pretty chilled.

Matsudaesque-spof

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 09:25:23 AM »

You can just watch it on YouTube or AnimeCrazy or something... that's what I do. And for Death Note, the manga as WAAAY better than the anime. Just telling you.

FlamingStar

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 09:29:14 AM »

Hahaha. i see. :) But not really. What's the difference between manga and anime?

*Prepares for slap of ignorance*
Pages: [1] 2