Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Who do you represent???  (Read 11096 times)

Tash-la

• Life's too damn short for if's and maybe's
    • Deviantart
Re: Who do you represent???
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 12:15:34 PM »

Not an awful habit to have though. Not like it's hurting anyone =P And like you said, it is fun. Worth it, I would say.
Sometimes travelers turn into poets....

Ali-wa

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 04:42:54 PM »

yea, and it is actually healthy for you to keep your imagination going like that
as people grow up, they tend to lose that ability until it has almost completely diminished from their brain
sad, but true, so i think its wonderful that there are people at our age still doing that
Oh, so Bubbly-making =D

Kaye-la

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2009, 07:52:58 AM »

ya and its sort of automatic now so its not like i could stop evenif i wanted
Me llamo es Alex y me gusta pie  :)

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 12:57:10 AM »

i think im like zane, come up with a big idea but chicken out wile others go ahead of you, then regret it, jump at any opertunity to get it back, have my life ruend by specials, finally get what i could of had if i wasnt  a chicken then die trying to please the one i love, dont get me wrong i love zane, but that sums both opf us up, i think id be a great zane-la, or fausto, i just like his name tho, like when i played tituba in a school play, although i am male and white lol
I shall protect you, hold you in my arms, but now, that time has gone. Alone i am. and you lie in untimely death. for me, because of me. no you shall not be forgotten, for you i shall never rest.

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 05:26:55 AM »

I'm more like Tally Youngblood put of Uglies. YAY ME!!!!!!!!!
Westerforum Resident Multi-Genre Music Lover

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 11:36:22 PM »

:) you do seem like tally
I shall protect you, hold you in my arms, but now, that time has gone. Alone i am. and you lie in untimely death. for me, because of me. no you shall not be forgotten, for you i shall never rest.

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 07:42:48 AM »

Yeah I guess I'm Tally Youngblood. YAY ME!!!! (doing that stupid thing where i jump up an down clapping my hands)

Lizzie-wa

• I ♥ MUSIC:)
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

um id be tally or maybe doctor cable or tally once shes a cutter STAY ICY
Ohai:) I love Youtube, Facebook, Books, Txting, School (not the work part lol), and MUSIC

Lizzie-wa

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 11:26:26 AM »

don't you love reading a book or series and comparing yourself to the characters...
seeing who best portrays you
i dont know, but I do it so often when i read...

ya i do that to i imagine myself as the main character and how i would do things differently
Ohai:) I love Youtube, Facebook, Books, Txting, School (not the work part lol), and MUSIC

Lizzie-wa

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »

i think im like zane, come up with a big idea but chicken out wile others go ahead of you, then regret it, jump at any opertunity to get it back, have my life ruend by specials, finally get what i could of had if i wasnt  a chicken then die trying to please the one i love, dont get me wrong i love zane, but that sums both opf us up, i think id be a great zane-la, or fausto, i just like his name tho, like when i played tituba in a school play, although i am male and white lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww G-la u ruined it for me:( i am half way done with specials and i didnt know that he dies:( :(  :'( that makes meh sad sadnesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss  but its ok i ruined the twilight series for my bff

G-la

• THE RAINBOW SAINT
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 11:53:39 PM »

im so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seemed lke every one in here already readit, :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(i should of posted spoiler any ways :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X im so stupid . running away crying :'( :-X ??? :o

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009, 03:11:02 AM »

I'm probably most like tally because i'm easily manipulated but i always try to do the right thing. generally, i mean well but tend to have a bit of a disaster   :-[   
I like to imagine myself in the story and think about what i would do or say in their situations  ;D 
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
Fashions fade, style is eternal. Yves Saint Laurent

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2009, 06:05:37 AM »

im so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seemed lke every one in here already readit, :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(i should of posted spoiler any ways :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-[ :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X im so stupid . running away crying :'( :-X ??? :o
Oh no your not stupid

Kaye-la

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2009, 08:10:42 AM »

its alright dont cry
Me llamo es Alex y me gusta pie  :)

Lizzie-wa

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2009, 10:26:29 AM »

lol its ok its ok i finished specials today anyway;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5