Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: I (also) Got the Operation!!  (Read 9128 times)

Chloe-Wa

Re: I (also) Got the Operation!!
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2010, 09:58:06 AM »

ikr, theyre really pretty i like nicole richie's ankle tattoo
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
Fashions fade, style is eternal. Yves Saint Laurent

Tabac vie

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2010, 10:00:37 AM »

I've had three tattoo's in my life. first one slightly above the middle of my shoulder blades and below my neck. Which burnt a little bit, and really hurt when they inked over the part on my spine, but other than that it was pretty fine. That one was thesecond biggest one I have an image of a Robin flying south over the ocean while the sun is setting. (stands for some stuff)

second one was the the smallest is one my side which is a series of intials and then some words. That one actually tickled to begin with, then felt like someone was poking me with a stick.

the third is a small copy of a drawing drawn by a friend of mine it's on my left shoulder blade...that was the most painful and the biggest.

but like maggie-la said it's all about breathing and steadying yourself.
Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms- to choose one's attitdue in any given circumstance, to choose one's own way. - Vicktor E Frankl

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2010, 10:02:11 AM »

i would probably end up panicking, i get into a bit of a flap about stuff that people say is painful  :-[ but i would hopefully manage

JimmyLost

• Beware what may enter there.
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2010, 10:04:21 AM »

I've been waiting forever to get a tatoo but I knew I would have to think about it a lot, yaknow cuz of the permanece thing, so I can't wait to get one now.

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2010, 10:05:26 AM »

ye it will take me a while to decide on whether or not i want a tattoo because even if you get rid of them, youre left with a scar

Maxie-la

• "Winter is totally bubbly."
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2010, 11:00:44 AM »

Also, doesnt removing tattos hurt alot? cuz then ur sucking the ink FROM ur body.
Be bubbly.

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2010, 11:02:38 AM »

ye i think they can use lasers and stuff, it takes ages to heal too

Tabac vie

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2010, 11:06:55 AM »

yep. someone I knew had a tattoo removed they said it hurt a hundred times worse than the actual tat. but I love mine..and they aren't in ovbivious places so I don't have to worry about work and such.
Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms- to choose one's attitdue in any given circumstance, to choose one's own way. - Vicktor E Frankl

ReineDeVampire

• Party in my eye socket, and everyone's invited!
    • LivEvil
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2010, 11:19:49 AM »

Cool.

My two tattoos are an ankh and the Japanese kanji for "Family."
The first one I got was the ankh, I decided I wanted that as my first tattoo when I was like...13? So last year (still 17 at the time) when I got my tattoos, that's of course what I went with. Because I love Egypt so much, and I love the ankh. Then Family symbol was a spur of the moment thing (like I had 2-3 days to think about it lol) but since my mom was paying I was like "OKAY!" lol. Me, my brother, my mom, her brother, their cousin Ron, his wife Kara, and my non-blood brother, (who's blood brother was the guy doing the tattoos) all got the symbol in different sizes, colors, and places, but we all have it, so it was like a bonding experience, which is why I know I won't regret it.

I already have my third tattoo planned, I just need money for it. It's my ode to Alice in Wonderland, and my addiction to computer solitaire at the same time...probably as well as my collection of playing cards lol. It's going to be on my right wrist, a heart that I drew that has card suits in it...

Oh and I have some pictures of my tattoos...

My ankh (the night it was done):

My "Family" tat:

(that's purple and green)

About to get tattooed:

First bit:

...yeah I got them done at my grandma's house lol...

And yeah, I have heard that tattoo removal is a lot worse than getting tattoos, and they have to get it done like, by color...yikes...intervals...of pain.

"I'm not like all the other girls
I can't take it like the other girls
I won't share it like the other girls
That you used to know"

Tabac vie

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2010, 11:23:18 AM »

nice! I really wish I could post pics on here.  :-\

There really cool.

ReineDeVampire

• Party in my eye socket, and everyone's invited!
    • LivEvil
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2010, 11:24:13 AM »

Do you want to try emailing me the pictures, and I can try to upload them for you?

"I'm not like all the other girls
I can't take it like the other girls
I won't share it like the other girls
That you used to know"

Tabac vie

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2010, 11:59:03 AM »

okay sure.

Team Toshi Banana

• CableSnow the dust mite says stay icy!
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2010, 04:41:47 AM »

I like them, ReineDeVampire!
But I'd never get a tattoo... my parents would (first) kill me, (then) pretend they didn't care, and (then) get really mad and act like they didn't know I existed for the rest of my life. (They don't even want me to get my ears pierced, although they said I could if I really wanted to)
Maybe if I knew I could easily get it removed, I'd get one in flash-tattoo design on my arm or something. But I don't trust laser-removal right now. (It sounds... painful)
Sorry I've been away from the forum for a while... I've been really busy...

Tabac vie

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2010, 04:54:46 AM »

okay thanks to Jimmy I now can post some pictures of some of my tats...here is one, i'm still looking for one and the other is too big so I am in the process of resizing it. But here is the one on my left shoulder blade. It was drawn by a friend of mine, I had seen the orginal picture at the place I got it done at but I wanted to personalise it so I asked Clara if she would draw a verison of it this one I got most recently.

JimmyLost

• Beware what may enter there.
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2010, 07:31:40 AM »

ooooou cool :o

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7