Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Aya or Tally?

Aya-chan
Tally-wa
Who are these people (why are you here?)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Aya or Tally  (Read 3277 times)

Paris - Sensei

• I'm a dancer at heart :D
Re: Aya or Tally
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, 07:34:45 AM »

Nah I dont like Aya. I didnt rly like Extras either. Aya's annoying my opinion.
"Two words for ya, Stu - Pid!"
~Unknown

Life is like a book, Too bad I wrote in pen so I cant erase my mistakes...
~me :)

Abby-la

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 07:30:20 AM »

YAY TALLY IS WINNING YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frenchllama

• deviantart
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 04:16:17 AM »

I don't know...
In Extras, Tally kind of turns sorta mean and she's super rude to Shay, I guess from all the fame getting to her head, and the special wiring probably didn't help either.
Aya is always thinking about kicking things throughout the whole book and that kinda annoyed me. Even when they were in a life or death situation, all she cared about was kicking the story.
Volger on a hoverboard.
Fencing.

RUE!!!

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 04:33:24 AM »

Shay is way better.

queenfrogs

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 05:35:15 AM »

I guess Aya, if I have to choose between those two. But I don't really like either. :P

Krylsorta Milse

• at last we meet again for the first time
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »

Didn't really like Aya... and did you know that in real life, "-chan" is generally used for very close friends, girlfriends and little siblings? Generally, people you're on fairly close terms with? Or teasingly?

IDK, my Japanese teacher called me Aiko-chan.

Anyway, I'm biased. I read Extras first and it got me hooked and wanting to read...everything Westerfeld. So, gotta say Aya.
New object has appeared in vision. Analyzing. Object has been identified as Bear. Senses note that Daddy has Fondness for Bear. Must acquire Fondness.
Analyzing. Bear has no nose. Bear is now hilarious. Commence giggling!
Processing...
"Heh...heheh...heheheh squee giggle!"
Fondness acquired!

Reenie-La

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 05:46:13 AM »

@@~Cured w/o Pills:

I think if Aya had three books like Tally did we'd get to know her as a little bit more than just an obessessed fame-whore, (pardon my French, I didn't know what other word to use there so I apologise in advance).

But also, I think it depends on the character you are introduced to first--I mean I like Tally best because she's the original. However, if Aya had three books like Tally and I picked up Extras or Cake (for example) first, I'd have maybe liked Aya more than Tally.

TALLY ALL THE WAY!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
It's not that I don't like Aya, it's just that Tally is so much awesome than her.
HOWEVER
Tally would just as much be obsessed with fame like Aya is if she hadn't gone through what she did.
AND
how would your view of Aya change if she had more than one book? Do you think you would like her better? or worse?

Shaelyn-Wa

• Let the beauty we love become the good we do.
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 10:00:59 AM »

Oh my fudging god! How can you pick Aya after all of those adventures we had with Tally! You cheaters! :'( ~I love David and Zane
Love is not blind. It is the person that is blinded by love.~~~Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.

RUE!!!

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 10:02:55 AM »

I know.

Krylsorta Milse

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 09:40:23 AM »

um... as stated, Aya's what got me hooked on Westerfeld in the first place. Hence Aya...
New object has appeared in vision. Analyzing. Object has been identified as Bear. Senses note that Daddy has Fondness for Bear. Must acquire Fondness.
Processing...
Fondness acquired!

Abby-la

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2012, 12:44:28 AM »

Oh my fudging god! How can you pick Aya after all of those adventures we had with Tally! You cheaters! :'( ~I love David and Zane

ikr

cece la

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 07:55:58 AM »

ya aya is such and egomaniac and tally-wa totally changes and i luv her mind i started to think like her and use her language!
you either jump out and live like you want to live or you stay a normal person who doesnt stand out.... im pretty sure you know which one i am!

Candle458

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2012, 08:03:21 AM »

Aya  ;D

cece la

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2012, 09:52:20 AM »

why are you talking about gay people now?
you either jump out and live like you want to live or you stay a normal person who doesnt stand out.... im pretty sure you know which one i am!

Krylsorta Milse

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 06:17:20 PM »

ya aya is such and egomaniac and tally-wa totally changes and i luv her mind i started to think like her and use her language!

Aya's 14, of course she's an ego maniac.
Processing...
Fondness acquired!
Pages: 1 [2] 3