Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: i don't know, i guess it's just about my opinion.. and yours, for sure.  (Read 771 times)

me-wa

I think Uglies was really a good book, but after reading Prerries I was a little sad cuz I wanted Tally to stay with david, I know maybe you'll have a diferent opinion. But I prefered when Tally was with David:(

what do you think about it?

alext1009

Re: i don't know, i guess it's just about my opinion.. and yours, for sure.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 02:29:37 PM »

You need  to read specials and Extras. But i likd Tally and zane but ivhad a crush on David when i was reading uglies on 6 grade. Haha that was a fun time

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 08:46:51 AM »

Well, I don't really like David...
TallyXZane I think are much better for each other.
But in Extras there's a surprise twist at the very end... you MUST read it, and then maybe you will feel better.

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

mc-heather

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 08:43:32 AM »

I loved David.  Zane was great don't get me wrong, but David was first.  :D I loved the way David loved Tally, I feel like Zane loved her too, but at the same time I feel like Zane just loved the excitement that came with her.  Tally was "bubbly" and "icy" all that he wasn't on his own, and he wanted to find more, he wanted to get out of New Pretty Town, he felt bad about ditching his friends, I feel like David loved Tally for Tally.  He loved everything about her, who she was, what she felt, what she thought, and what she said, everything she stood for...  ahhh... I need a David. :)