Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: FANFIC!!!  (Read 1446 times)

alekmakeshappiness

FANFIC!!!
« on: November 16, 2011, 06:30:02 AM »

So, for those of you in supernatural teens, you might have read this.  If you aren't, have fun!

Mac walked along the sidewalk, kicking a rock.  He could see perfectly during the night, and day.  It's not like he slept.  The blood on is lips was salty, but sweeter than usual.  Well, he did just bite someone who was eating a lollipop.  Mac thought of one of his worst nightmares.  All the lollipops in the world gone missing.  It was his weakness.  All vampires loved lollipops.  

He saw a man walking down the street.  He looked familiar, his pink hair bobbing up and down as he walked.  He was four years older than him, and was about 7 inches taller.  It was an unlikely friendship, 14 and 18 year old vampires.  Mac walked up to him.

"Hey." Mac said, smiling.

X smiled back, showing his fangs.  " hey.  Anyone tonight?"

Mac nodded.  "Someone my age.  Female."

X chuckled.  " why do you only bite girls?"

Mac shrugged.  Vampires usually only bit people their own sex.  But Mac didn't.  He bit mostly girls.  He never knew why.  

" I think it's because they're sweeter." he said, grinning.  

X chuckled.  " now don't forget about Max."

Mac rolled his eyes.  " I won't. She's very nice, happy, and protective.  Remember Siscan?""

X remembered.  " yes.  That bitch.  If I could I would have killed her."

Mac shrugged.  " she wasn't a bad kisser.  Now I see what you see in aurora.  But I'll stay faithful." he said, slightly annoyed.  Vamps were almost never faithful.  It was a human thing.  But then again, he was the son of humans.  

X raised his eyebrow.  " I still don't quite believe you."

Mac sighed.  " Whatever." he said, walking to arouras house.

Once they reached  Arouras house X walked in.  X quickly kissed Aroura on the cheek.  Mac rolled his eyes, while Aroura went to get some coffee.  

" anyone want some?" She asked, looking around the room.  Mac and Astrid raised their hands.  She gave them some, and smiled.  

" So hows the marriage?" Mac asked, after taking a sip.

Aroura chuckled.  " just great.  Me and X are happy."

X smiled.  " Great, like Aroura said."

Asteid smiled.  " well, you sure look good together."

Mac turned invisible, and smiled.  His thin, forked tongue slid out, tasting the air.  It was a subconscious thing.  He went visible again, and took out his flask.

" Well, that's good.  Where's Nathan and Max?" Mac asked, getting up.

Aroura shrugged.  " I think Max is in the bathroom, and Nathan went to a Tree outside."

Mac nodded.  He then felt some adrenaline. LOTS of adrenaline.  " I KNEW IT!" he yelled, then ran to the balcony.  

Max yelled in surprise, her face red.  She stumbled to the ground.  Nathan was the opposite.  His face was green.  Made sense, because he was a elf.  Nathans face has a few stains of lipstick on it.

Mac made two fireballs.  His eyes were redder than ever.  His pupils were almost invisible.  he teased Nathan.

" I know how much you love fire." he said, mockingly sweet.

Nathan looked at Mac, scared.  " you wouldn't do that, right?" he laughed nervously.  " We can all forget about this, right?"

Mac shook his head. " Vampires never forget." he said, evilly.

Nathan was pressed up on the fence.  He didn't want to go.  Not like this.  He looked at Mac, then at Max.  Her face was worried.  

Mac let the fireballs grow slightly.  He tossed one beside Nathans head, so he would get the idea.  He let the second one get smaller, so it was only about one inch in diameter.  He threw it at Nathans chest.

Nathan let out a yelp.  He didn't die, but was just in pain.

Mac turned to Max.  " Why?!?"

Max was crying slightly.  " I, well, I don't know!"

Mac shook his head.  " You girls are all the same.  Backstabbing jerks." he said, walking in.  

Nathan looked at Max.  " How did he tell?"

max shrugged.  " he can read minds."

Nathan rubbed his burn.  " I never really trusted that guy anyway."

Max looked at Nathan.  " I bet he's more trustworthy than both of us.  Honestly.  Astrid loved you, and Mac loved me." She said as she walked in after Mac.  

"I'm sorry!" She yelled.

Mac heard Max come in after him.  He turned invisible.

Aroura and X had no idea what was going on.  "What's happening!?!"

Mac turned to X.  " And you warned me about being unfaithful."

X realized what was happening.  He turned to Max.  " Why would you do that?"

And no, it's not finished!

nerd_herd

Re: FANFIC!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 08:19:29 AM »

that was awesome! even though i have no clue what RP it is but it seems awesome! :P back stabs are fun to read about :P *cough, cough* I'm still mad at Tally-wa*cough, cough*

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:29:20 AM »

I finished it...

Mac walked along the sidewalk, kicking a rock.  He could see perfectly during the night, and day.  It's not like he slept.  The blood on is lips was salty, but sweeter than usual.  Well, he did just bite someone who was eating a lollipop.  Mac thought of one of his worst nightmares.  All the lollipops in the world gone missing.  It was his weakness.  All vampires loved lollipops.  

He saw a man walking down the street.  He looked familiar, his pink hair bobbing up and down as he walked.  He was four years older than him, and was about 7 inches taller.  It was an unlikely friendship, 14 and 18 year old vampires.  Mac walked up to him.

"Hey." Mac said, smiling.

X smiled back, showing his fangs.  " hey.  Anyone tonight?"

Mac nodded.  "Someone my age.  Female."

X chuckled.  " why do you only bite girls?"

Mac shrugged.  Vampires usually only bit people their own sex.  But Mac didn't.  He bit mostly girls.  He never knew why.  

" I think it's because they're sweeter." he said, grinning.  

X chuckled.  " now don't forget about Max."

Mac rolled his eyes.  " I won't. She's very nice, happy, and protective.  Remember Siscan?""

X remembered.  " yes.  That bitch.  If I could I would have killed her."

Mac shrugged.  " she wasn't a bad kisser.  Now I see what you see in aurora.  But I'll stay faithful." he said, slightly annoyed.  Vamps were almost never faithful.  It was a human thing.  But then again, he was the son of humans.  

X raised his eyebrow.  " I still don't quite believe you."

Mac sighed.  " Whatever." he said, walking to arouras house.

Once they reached  Arouras house X walked in.  X quickly kissed Aroura on the cheek.  Mac rolled his eyes, while Aroura went to get some coffee.  

" anyone want some?" She asked, looking around the room.  Mac and Astrid raised their hands.  She gave them some, and smiled.  

" So hows the marriage?" Mac asked, after taking a sip.

Aroura chuckled.  " just great.  Me and X are happy."

X smiled.  " Great, like Aroura said."

Asteid smiled.  " well, you sure look good together."

Mac turned invisible, and smiled.  His thin, forked tongue slid out, tasting the air.  It was a subconscious thing.  He went visible again, and took out his flask.

" Well, that's good.  Where's Nathan and Max?" Mac asked, getting up.

Aroura shrugged.  " I think Max is in the bathroom, and Nathan went to a Tree outside."

Mac nodded.  He then felt some adrenaline. LOTS of adrenaline.  " I KNEW IT!" he yelled, then ran to the balcony.  

Max yelled in surprise, her face red.  She stumbled to the ground.  Nathan was the opposite.  His face was green.  Made sense, because he was a elf.  Nathans face has a few stains of lipstick on it.

Mac made two fireballs.  His eyes were redder than ever.  His pupils were almost invisible.  he teased Nathan.

" I know how much you love fire." he said, mockingly sweet.

Nathan looked at Mac, scared.  " you wouldn't do that, right?" he laughed nervously.  " We can all forget about this, right?"

Mac shook his head. " Vampires never forget." he said, evilly.

Nathan was pressed up on the fence.  He didn't want to go.  Not like this.  He looked at Mac, then at Max.  Her face was worried.  

Mac let the fireballs grow slightly.  He tossed one beside Nathans head, so he would get the idea.  He let the second one get smaller, so it was only about one inch in diameter.  He threw it at Nathans chest.

Nathan let out a yelp.  He didn't die, but was just in pain.

Mac turned to Max.  " Why?!?"

Max was crying slightly.  " I, well, I don't know!"

Mac shook his head.  " You girls are all the same.  Backstabbing jerks." he said, walking in.  

Nathan looked at Max.  " How did he tell?"

max shrugged.  " he can read minds."

Nathan rubbed his burn.  " I never really trusted that guy anyway."

Max looked at Nathan.  " I bet he's more trustworthy than both of us.  Honestly.  Astrid loved you, and Mac loved me." She said as she walked in after Mac.  

"I'm sorry!" She yelled.

Mac heard Max come in after him.  He stayed turned.

Aroura and X had no idea what was going on.  "What's happening!?!"

Mac turned to X.  " And you warned me about being unfaithful."

X realized what was happening.  He turned to Max.  " Why would you do that?"

Max looked at X.  Then Mac.  Then X.  Then Mac.  " I don't know.  One minute we were talking, then we were kissing."

Mac shook his head.  " And I trusted you." he said, making a fireball in one hand.  X went up to him.  Mac was crying.  "I TRUSTED YOU!" he said, running out the door.  Not in a sad way but angry. he ran to the pond where his failed suicide had happened  earlier.  He jumped in, breathing the water.  First his parents, now this?!?

The last thing he saw was Max's hand reaching for his.

nerd_herd

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 11:53:36 AM »

:o that was awesome!!!  ;D

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 11:55:06 AM »

Thanks!

Awesomegoat

• I'm so dangerous, yo!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 11:56:51 AM »

Please please please write another one!
This is my siggie... I don't know what to write in it...well, I COULD discuss the molecular tissue of a potato...but I don't even know what it is, so I guess I can't XP

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 11:59:58 AM »

Ugh tomorrow if I'm sick again.

Awesomegoat

• I'm so dangerous, yo!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 12:07:17 PM »

I don't want you to be sick... But I want to read more... Hm...
This is my siggie... I don't know what to write in it...well, I COULD discuss the molecular tissue of a potato...but I don't even know what it is, so I guess I can't XP

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 12:22:18 PM »

Ugh.  But now I don't know what to write...

nerd_herd

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 12:28:25 PM »

You'll figure something out!  ;D

Awesomegoat

• I'm so dangerous, yo!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 12:34:43 PM »

Yes, you will!

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2011, 01:18:09 AM »

Ok.  Home sick again.  Now for a second fanfic!

nerd_herd

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2011, 08:46:33 AM »

i hope you getter but....YUS FOR MORE FANFIC!!!!!  ;D

alekmakeshappiness

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2011, 08:47:14 AM »

I still don't ha e idea.

nerd_herd

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2011, 08:51:35 AM »

you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!