Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: I'VE BEEN WAITING A YEAR TO MAKE THIS. OH YES. CLOCKWORK PRINCE.  (Read 11793 times)

kristina-la

• through your strength all my fears will fade away
    • tumblr
Re: I'VE BEEN WAITING A YEAR TO MAKE THIS. OH YES. CLOCKWORK PRINCE.
« Reply #180 on: January 04, 2012, 06:19:49 AM »

then again. I guessed what happened to Will and was right. so....her writing isn't exactly like that of Michael grant or James Dashner (where throughout the whole series you have NO idea what is going to happen and who to trust. no.....in Gone it is pretty clear who not to trust :P)

her writing it kinda predictable at times.

like that old guy from the York institute. I'm thinking....that prehaps Tessa's shadowhunter mom is like...somehow related to him. maybe even his daughter. who knows. something it up with that part of the plot.

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #181 on: January 04, 2012, 09:13:57 AM »

hmm.

well, I think that Will is going to have an encounter with an Angel. it only makes sense. now....that could kill him. who knows. it better not cause I'll lose it if it does. I doubt it though because the Herondale name lives on.

Carstairs on the other hand.......
Yeah, I think he'll see the angel  and get the mark on his shoulder.

"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #182 on: January 04, 2012, 09:18:35 AM »

Yeah. That I'm sure about. Its predictable...but I know she will put it in there somehow. So it'll have something to do with the ending

As for this love triangle. I don't really know. I mean...we know that the herondales continue on. But will is really the only man to carry it on. I doubt his idiot brother will. So we kinda know that he won't end up with Tessa cause then he'd have no kids.

Carstairs doesn't continue. Either Jem dies or he lives on with Tessa and has no kids (seeing as his family is all dead)

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #183 on: January 04, 2012, 09:25:53 AM »

She's answered on twitter though that there are more Carstairs and Herondale's during the time of CA, but they were distant relatives. So they could carry on the line. And she thought putting the Carstairs in MI would be overlapping the series too much...

SO JEM STILL HAS A CHANCE.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #184 on: January 04, 2012, 09:26:38 AM »

I know. I asked her and she told me that :P
but she lied to me bout the box thing so you never know :P ahahha

Ceres

• Orangé Tong
« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2015, 12:20:27 PM »

then again. I guessed what happened to Will and was right. so....her writing isn't exactly like that of Michael grant or James Dashner (where throughout the whole series you have NO idea what is going to happen and who to trust. no.....in Gone it is pretty clear who not to trust :P)

her writing it kinda predictable at times.

like that old guy from the York institute. I'm thinking....that prehaps Tessa's shadowhunter mom is like...somehow related to him. maybe even his daughter. who knows. something it up with that part of the plot.
I am reviving this from beyond the grave to make it known that (spoiler alert) Stina totally, 100% called the bottom part. I'm impressed :P
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]