Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Yet another Newbie  (Read 3309 times)

snowybunny12

Re: Yet another Newbie
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2012, 11:35:14 AM »

Yay! Now we have more to talk about!

*whistles*
Don't worry... Books is sane.  I think...

Meh, you just have to look out for my biting sarcasm and matchless wit.  8) Just kidding.  ;D
What do you know?

By_the_Books

• I'm a paradoxical butterfly.
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2012, 12:14:55 PM »

Hmm. Perhaps my word choise was not appropriate.
Hey! You guys can call me Jeesh! Yeah... Probably not going to happen...

I'm not a newbie, alright? I just don't have an enourmosly high post count like all of these other mental people. ;P

**Westerforum Resident Footballer and Merlin Fangirl**

Awesomegoat

• I'm so dangerous, yo!
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 01:58:13 PM »

Ooh... DRAMA!
This is my siggie... I don't know what to write in it...well, I COULD discuss the molecular tissue of a potato...but I don't even know what it is, so I guess I can't XP

alittlesheikah

• I just want a Scottish accent, okay?
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 02:43:16 PM »

My name is Maddie, and (you guys are never going to believe this) I AM NEW HERE!

I don't have that much experience with forums, so if I'm a little slow at first I apologize.  Other than Scott's books I love Doctor Who, Glee, Harry Potter, anything history related, and EVERYTHING to do with Chris Colfer and Darren Criss.  I love the cast of Glee to death, and even though the show is kinds awful I'm so emotionally invested in the characters I can't NOT watch it, you know?

Well enough of this awkward introduction, HELLO WESTERFORUMERS.
You just made about 20 new best friends on here. Those are our faaaaaavoritest things! Well, a lot of us, anyway.

GLEE. *twitch*
*that awkward moment that as your typing this you hear the commercial for the next Glee episode in the other room*

Herro! I'm Beth. Hope ya like it here!

Awesome.  I obsess over Darren Criss and Chris Colfer like you wouldn't believe.  At this point I'm more of a human encyclopedia on those two.  And even though Glee has it's cringe moments, the cast has me watching it. 

Also I literally get excited for my history classes.  Add my love of Zelda games and I'm pretty much the definition of nerd.   ;D
I find it amusing that the ship name for Deryn and Alek is "Dalek" and the Daleks are a race from Doctor Who that look like strange squid things that have shells made of metal and other technology. 

I also hope that I'm not the only Whovian that sees this.
Pages: 1 [2]