Scott Westerfeld Forum

Poll

Who is your favorite character? (not counting charaters in Extras)

Zane
Tally
Dr. Cable
David
Shay
Croy
Andrew Simpson Smith

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Who is your favorite character? (not including Extras)  (Read 2083 times)

Candle458

Re: Who is your favorite character? (not including Extras)
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 08:11:39 AM »

Tally

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 04:16:46 AM »

Why do people like Tally? You guys are going to kill me for saying this, but i think she's kind of dumb. :-\

Candle458

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2012, 08:26:44 AM »

Why do people like Tally? You guys are going to kill me for saying this, but i think she's kind of dumb. :-\
Well ya i said Tally but after reading Specials i have to say Dr.Cable I like when she rescues Tally from being DESPECIALIZED  ;D

FrizzyCHANxx

• staay bubbly
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 12:32:03 PM »

I totally agree
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS :) BOOKS CAN BE DRUGS

Luna Lovegood

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 12:37:01 PM »

I totally agree

Thank you!!!!!!!! Spoiler

She should have resized the tracker would have been bugged to go off when she damaged it. and MORE spoiler. I laughed out laud in the 3rd book when she drugged Zane, made out with him, stabbed him, puked in front of him and finally swam away from him. I mean honestly?   

FrizzyCHANxx

• staay bubbly
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 12:44:56 PM »

I totally agree

She should have resized the tracker would have been bugged to go off when she damaged it. and MORE spoiler. I laughed out laud in the 3rd book when she drugged Zane, made out with him, stabbed him, puked in front of him and finally swam away from him. I mean honestly?

I wanted to rip the book up because she was making me mad it was a love hate thing with tally because I loved her the I hated her
SLEEPLESS NIGHTS :) BOOKS CAN BE DRUGS

Candle458

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2012, 01:07:12 PM »

I totally agree

I wanted to rip the book up because she was making me mad it was a love hate thing with tally because I loved her the I hated her
Me to (⌐■_■)

Luna Lovegood

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 04:23:08 PM »

That girl just doesn't think, that maybe why I liked pretty's the best, Zane did a lot of her thinking, so she at least seemed smarter.
Pages: 1 [2]