Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: FanFic Tags  (Read 862 times)

SecretAgentCaboose

FanFic Tags
« on: January 26, 2012, 02:13:03 PM »

(ok, heres how it goes. one person writes a levvie related paragraph, then someone else writes someting else, that the previous one leads into. ready? i will start) Alek walked through the hole in the fence. having tesla's walking stick and his electrikal fence fail proved to be emberassing for him, not to mention lethal. after the bears had struck down Tesla, they had torn down this gap in the fence, before being tranquilized be the crew of the leviathan. seeing motion in the corner of his eye, he turned. he saw Deryn walking towards him, a determined but sad look on her face. (your turn)

JLIGHTNING

Re: FanFic Tags
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 02:14:18 PM »

(Who?)

SecretAgentCaboose

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 02:16:37 PM »

(anyone)

JLIGHTNING

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 02:23:34 PM »

(You're suppose to name the person.)

SecretAgentCaboose

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 02:25:42 PM »

(oh! ok... go Jay the Pen! your turn!)

JLIGHTNING

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 02:29:02 PM »

(Ok! Yay!)

JLIGHTNING

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 03:18:16 AM »

Here it is! Sorry for the shortness.

I have to tell him, Deryn thought.
   “Uh, Alek!” Se said.
   “Yes?” he replied. Deryn got that village lassie feeling again. “I’m not who you think  I am, my name is Deryn Sharp, i’m a girl, and i’m madly in love with you,” was what she wanted to say.
   “Uh,” She couldn’t tell him. She had to say something else. “Dr. Barlow, wants to speak with you,” she lied. Besides, the Boffin would give a better explanation.
   “Alright,” Alek said, turning towards the Leviathan, “do you know what for?” He asked.
   “I’ve not the faintest idea,” Deryn told him, though that was entirely untrue.
   “Fair enough,” he said looking up at the looming beastie. Several crewmen scuttled about on the rigging.
   “Let’s see what she wants.”

SOCKS! You are next.