Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: New Slate  (Read 1153 times)

Thor Vadamus

New Slate
« on: March 03, 2012, 02:09:35 PM »

Since a lot of you currently on here don't know who I am, I thought I might... reintroduce myself.

I am Alaniz, that is my last name and the name everyone calls be because it is shorter than my first name. Counting my time on the forum previously, I've probably been on here more than 50 days with over 20000 posts.
I am an Officer Canidate in the California Cadet Corps, training to become a Cadet Second Lieutenant and hold the position of S-1 for the entire 18th Brigade in everything but the actual title. (in reality I'm assistant S-1)
I am a sci-fi writer who loves the classics by H. G. Wells, Isaac Asimov and such. My forte in sci-fi writing is a rhetoric called Paradoxical, meaning I specialize in the paradoxes involved with such things like time travel and multiversal/omniversal existence. I post much of my stories online but they are mainly circulated among the High Desert and my school.
I am the 14 year old 9th Grade Winter Formal Prince Valedictorian (correct spelling?)... yes, I was surprised too when I found out, of Riverside Prep and among friends am called the... "Angel of Temperance" (inside story). However to people who hate me and don't like my style they just call be Anger... and with good reason too. I am very aggresive, though not vicious like my ex-girlfriend Roxanne (another forum alumni). I usually am able to control this such aggresiveness, but at certain times I will lose sight of my reason and once I do...........best of luck. ;D

Overall I am very loyal to my friends, my country and my family. The rhetoric and logic that has raised me made me severly honorbound to my self-image and to my outlook towards others, usually first appearences are un-bias from me, but that changes quickly after a bit (I am a huge Sherlock Holmes style person... but with hygine).
Any questions? Just ask

Reenie-La

Re: New Slate
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 02:14:48 PM »

Once again--rational me welcomes you...

Shax

Re: New Slate
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 02:17:05 PM »

Welcome baxk