Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Book Recommendations  (Read 10120 times)

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
Re: Book Recommendations
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2012, 01:09:02 AM »

The third book of it is coming out May 1st!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  ^-^
I didn't like it much.
Like what much?!
...that book.
Awwww....I liked it...hehe it was funny cause I had a dream where the Red Pyramid and the Lost hero books came together....it was magical ;D
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Haikyuu

--Member of the small jaw club-- c:

Polandeer

• I Don't Post Much
    • Operation Observation
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2012, 08:36:28 AM »

Scary... so you got an ARC also?
~Westerforum Highly-Conservative Master SPEED POSTER AND TREE CLIMBER!~

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2012, 10:26:47 AM »

Very......what's that?
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Haikyuu

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2012, 11:16:41 AM »

Po was saying that he didn't like the third book that much(he has read it because he got an ARC). An ARC is an Advanced Reader's Copy, it's a copy of the book before it's COMPLETELY edited. Then when you said you liked it he was asking if you also got an ARC.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2012, 11:35:58 AM »

Po was saying that he didn't like the third book that much(he has read it because he got an ARC). An ARC is an Advanced Reader's Copy, it's a copy of the book before it's COMPLETELY edited. Then when you said you liked it he was asking if you also got an ARC.
OHHH!!!!! it is all clear now.....no I didnt get an ARC I just mentioned that the 3rd one was coming out....

Luna Lovegood

• Westerforum's Resident David Hater
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2012, 01:09:33 AM »

I Liked Percy Jackson, but I hated the son of Neptune would I like The Red Pyramid?

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2012, 12:02:34 PM »

I Liked Percy Jackson, but I hated the son of Neptune would I like The Red Pyramid?
I think you might like it...I have a friend that really dislikes reading and he loved the book.  :)

Luna Lovegood

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2012, 12:07:01 PM »

I think you might like it...I have a friend that really dislikes reading and he loved the book.  :)

But is it funny like PJ was? and are the characters relatable? 

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2012, 12:08:50 PM »

Ehh...Yeah,then again it depends on your sense of humor........Alot of things can make me laugh even the really bad puns.....It all depends but it was pretty good!  :D

Luna Lovegood

« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2012, 12:12:32 PM »

Ehh...Yeah,then again it depends on your sense of humor........Alot of things can make me laugh even the really bad puns.....It all depends but it was pretty good!  :D

okay, but I might rent this one, I'm still really upset about lost hero and SON (I still think it's funny that it's initials spell son)

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2012, 12:14:54 PM »

okay, but I might rent this one, I'm still really upset about lost hero and SON (I still think it's funny that it's initials spell son)
I personally like the lost hero...(LEO!!!! he was awsome!!) HAHAHAH!! thats so cool!! S-on O-f N-eputne!!!

Luna Lovegood

« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2012, 12:19:24 PM »

I personally like the lost hero...(LEO!!!! he was awsome!!) HAHAHAH!! thats so cool!! S-on O-f N-eputne!!!

Leo was amazing!

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2012, 12:22:39 PM »

I was sad when he wasn't in SON (hehe that still makes me laugh...)

Luna Lovegood

« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2012, 12:26:21 PM »

I was sad when he wasn't in SON (hehe that still makes me laugh...)

It's pretty obvious to me, I wonder why more people haven't noticed? ??? 

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2012, 12:28:06 PM »

Know what? Why he wasn't there? I kinda know.....

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9