Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: WW...II?  (Read 23826 times)

Starbuck

• Resident pilot
Re: WW...II?
« Reply #450 on: February 05, 2012, 12:28:17 AM »

40 years old huh? Well your the writer. But it's good.

Flashman

• Spooky! I'm a ghost! Ooh!
« Reply #451 on: February 05, 2012, 01:21:13 AM »

It is 1939.
Westerforum Resident Oh Who Cares No One Will Actually Read This

Candle458

« Reply #452 on: February 05, 2012, 01:23:22 AM »

I got 35 years old ?

Flashman

• Spooky! I'm a ghost! Ooh!
« Reply #453 on: February 05, 2012, 05:34:55 AM »

Sorry your right I'm an idiot :P

Anyways...

Deryn was kitted out like a proper clinker. She wore a tank of compressed steam on her belt, her clothes were made of completeley  non fabricated leather, and her clothes felt absolutely jumbled with clockwork apparatus that apparently made it easier to move faster, but all it seemed to do was make her barking hot.

She walked all the way to the Kraken dock. It was a small beastie to be sure, but she was nimble. Her limbs were kitted out with gears and flexible metal joints. She was made extra fast by a steam engine in her backside. It was an american model, and it was barking odd to see the the gears and pipes sticking out of its backside. The beastie made a moaning noise from its glass sphere.

Then, a shake went all about the ship; she leaned against the wall for support, and a voice boomed out over the intercom. "We've hit the water everyone. Let do this"

The bay doors opened, revealing the water beneath. The galas ball shattered and the beastie got into the water. It swam about happily. Deryn smiled. Back in the saddle
Westerforum Resident Oh Who Cares No One Will Actually Read This

Starbuck

• Resident pilot
« Reply #454 on: February 07, 2012, 10:20:15 AM »

Good. Very good.

SteampunckL0ve

• I may not be british, but i shur love them!
« Reply #455 on: February 10, 2012, 05:11:55 AM »

Sorry your right I'm an idiot :P

Anyways...

Deryn was kitted out like a proper clinker. She wore a tank of compressed steam on her belt, her clothes were made of completeley  non fabricated leather, and her clothes felt absolutely jumbled with clockwork apparatus that apparently made it easier to move faster, but all it seemed to do was make her barking hot.

She walked all the way to the Kraken dock. It was a small beastie to be sure, but she was nimble. Her limbs were kitted out with gears and flexible metal joints. She was made extra fast by a steam engine in her backside. It was an american model, and it was barking odd to see the the gears and pipes sticking out of its backside. The beastie made a moaning noise from its glass sphere.

Then, a shake went all about the ship; she leaned against the wall for support, and a voice boomed out over the intercom. "We've hit the water everyone. Let do this"

The bay doors opened, revealing the water beneath. The galas ball shattered and the beastie got into the water. It swam about happily. Deryn smiled. Back in the saddle

It is awesome.
When your a teenager and your in love its odvios to every one but you and the person you're in love with!

#1 CLANKER

« Reply #456 on: February 12, 2012, 01:25:45 PM »

That's would be awsome

guesswho202020

« Reply #457 on: February 13, 2012, 06:56:03 PM »

@everybody

Hello. I think that you shoul be wrong about Alexs' and Deryns' adventures while they are working for the Zoo. If you write about WW2 then it will be too far into the future for my liking and many Of my friends and fellow leviathan readers would agree with me. And plus, if Deryn was a general or Cololnel or whatever than what adventures would she have? She would be away in Britain commandIng the war...
Thank you or reading this comment and I hope you all think about what I said

-Guesswho

guesswho202020

« Reply #458 on: February 13, 2012, 07:00:37 PM »

Sorry for the spelling errors

Should* write* then*

SteampunckL0ve

« Reply #459 on: February 14, 2012, 08:15:29 AM »

I don't think anyone cares about spelling! ::)
When your a teenager and your in love its odvios to every one but you and the person you're in love with!

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #460 on: February 14, 2012, 09:58:27 AM »

@everybody

Hello. I think that you shoul be wrong about Alexs' and Deryns' adventures while they are working for the Zoo. If you write about WW2 then it will be too far into the future for my liking and many Of my friends and fellow leviathan readers would agree with me. And plus, if Deryn was a general or Cololnel or whatever than what adventures would she have? She would be away in Britain commandIng the war...
Thank you or reading this comment and I hope you all think about what I said

-Guesswho

'wrong about their futures' None of us are the author, so chances are we're not perfect.
'too far into the future for my liking'. It should be closer?
They wouldn't let females be generals at that time...
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***

SteampunckL0ve

« Reply #461 on: February 15, 2012, 08:08:38 AM »

Ya womwns rights never came in to paly till about WWII. witch suces! :(

tridecagirl

• It's never too late.
    • Pencil to Paper: The Daily Life of a Compulsive Writer
« Reply #462 on: February 15, 2012, 12:39:29 PM »

Ya womwns rights never came in to paly till about WWII. witch suces! :(
Yes, women's rights never came into play until WWII, which sucks.

I think that's what you were trying to say. In which case, I concur.
Just close your eyes/ The sun is going down/ You'll be all right/ No one can hurt you now/ Come morning light/ You and I'll be safe... and... sound
***WESTERFORUM RESIDENT MOM/TREEHUGGER***
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]