Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: TEAM AZ IS THE BEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE AND HAS GREAT PANTS APPRECIATION CLUB.  (Read 12597 times)

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....

Seth, my friend, I have been asking that for as long as Beth's been a beast.

And what about that Zane dude. He's like the Justin Bieber of the World of Westerfeld. YUCK.

(Haha... I can't wait to ask Scott about Az at the next meet up.)
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!

Please don't argue about Zane vs David in this Az thread.

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

cece la

ya just make a new one about that!
you either jump out and live like you want to live or you stay a normal person who doesnt stand out.... im pretty sure you know which one i am!

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....

Uh.... It's my thread, thank you.

And, newbies, let me tell you. I never EVER stay to what the thread says. Escpecially if it is my own. And, hey, Az is influenced by David, and David is influenced by Tally who is influenced by Zane. BABAMM.

Plus, I just like to tease them.
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

cece la

ok
you either jump out and live like you want to live or you stay a normal person who doesnt stand out.... im pretty sure you know which one i am!

Reenie-La

But people with cool pants never die...they will always live in our....pockets.
Haha xD
Nice~ :D

Maximum Ride

• BACK THE TRUCK UP!

And, newbies, let me tell you. I never EVER stay to what the thread says. Escpecially if it is my own. And, hey, Az is influenced by David, and David is influenced by Tally who is influenced by Zane. BABAMM.

Who you calling a newbie?

RAVENCLAW!!!11!@1!!@1!!@1!!!1!1111!!!

Bea-la

I think you. You are a newbie right?

heheheh  I have a pair of awesome puffy pants.  They're black and gold. I'll post a picture of them if you would like!

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity

Are you guys actually going to pick a fight?  :P

Sheesh. Guys, we call anyone that joins after us a newbie. Anyone. Even if they've been here for a year. It's not a big deal. Personally I've been here almost two years and am still not considered one of the original-originals.

And I think this forum could win an award for going off-topic. Just my two cents. Don't everyone kill me now.

Anyway, BEA. I've missed you! And please do, I love amazing pants.  ;D
And for the record...David<cockroach<Croy<Zane<Az's pants.

"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....

Beth is right. Anyone is a newbie to me. Heck, if I wanted to, I'd call Beth one since I have been here for like 5 months more.

I love how Ad's pants are.finally getting the recognition they deserve.

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!

Seth, my friend, I have been asking that for as long as Beth's been a beast.

And what about that Zane dude. He's like the Justin Bieber of the World of Westerfeld. YUCK.

(Haha... I can't wait to ask Scott about Az at the next meet up.)
NO!!!! Peris is the Justin Bieber of the World of Westerfeld, he is probably the worst character ever created by Scott. @Beth, wait so Zane is second place but to Az's pants? Ok, I can deal with that. I personally believe in the myth that Zane originally sprouted from Az's pants, like Athena sprouting from Zeus's head.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....

Zane did indeed sprout from Az's pants.

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!

Which officially proves that Zane is better than David.

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....

I'm not predjudice about dufuses.

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!

Zane can't be all dufus though, if he came from Az's pants. David on the other hand just came from Az himself, but I think David got most of Maddie's personality(Ick!)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6