Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: hhheeeyyy  (Read 1906 times)

Kayla-wa

Re: hhheeeyyy
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 08:38:31 AM »

Stuff.
Haha. Music, RPing, applying and reapplying make up, and random snacks.(:

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Dragons and Dinosaurs man...
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2012, 08:41:05 AM »

Coolness.  ;D
"Stories are for joining the past to the future. Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember except the story" -The Things They Carried

Kayla-wa

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 08:41:15 AM »

Haha, always.(:

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2012, 08:42:28 AM »

;D ...Bleh I just remembered I have to do my project....I shall get started.This is gonna be fun!..Kinda.
"Stories are for joining the past to the future. Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember except the story" -The Things They Carried

cece la

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2012, 05:08:22 AM »

hey kayla and aww i still have to do my hw over break wahhh
you either jump out and live like you want to live or you stay a normal person who doesnt stand out.... im pretty sure you know which one i am!

Candle458

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2012, 08:10:19 AM »

LOLOLOLOLOL The title of this thread reminds me of a song  :P

http://youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4

cece la

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2012, 02:58:33 PM »

wat song?
you either jump out and live like you want to live or you stay a normal person who doesnt stand out.... im pretty sure you know which one i am!

cece la

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2012, 03:27:20 AM »

what song comrad!!!!!!!!!!!

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2012, 05:27:41 AM »

Huh?

cece la

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2012, 03:19:39 AM »

they said it reminds them of a song i want to know which one

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

Re: abnormal lifes
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2012, 07:15:19 AM »

Ohhhhhh!!!!!! I get it

cece la

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2012, 07:10:03 AM »

yes yes you should!

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2012, 07:22:21 AM »

hehe!

Deryn Sharpie

• Nikoli Reglovevoli of the north, FEAR HIS SCIMITAR
    • Fanfiction!!!
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2012, 01:06:47 AM »

what song comrad!!!!!!!!!!!
*Stone face* IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE A RUSSIAN PHRASE... *Cries in corner* Please spell it right!

COMRADE

Russ, you do that!
Weeehaw!
Om nom nom, Nim-Nims!! :3

Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tribble by it's toe, if it's preggers, let her go. MY VULCAN TOLD ME PICK THE LOGICAL ONE, YOU ARE NOT IT!

cece la

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2012, 09:03:00 AM »

ok????? well now im kinda hyper!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  haha dino a smiley face attack!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6