Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Leviathan TV series  (Read 25962 times)

sophakada

Re: Leviathan TV series
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2012, 01:20:34 PM »

RANDOMNESS IS FUN.

Bramblepool

• I <3 Lavi
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2012, 01:29:37 PM »

*NOD*
One by one, they ran away.  With their made up minds to leave it all behind, as the light began to fade from the city on the hill.

Trample the weak, hurtle the dead.

Mmmmmm Norwegian deer liver.

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

I wouldn't push people I DONT like down a hill.

Deryn Sharpie

• Nikoli Reglovevoli of the north, FEAR HIS SCIMITAR
    • Fanfiction!!!
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2012, 11:14:28 PM »

*munches apples*

Russ, you do that!
Weeehaw!
Om nom nom, Nim-Nims!! :3

Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tribble by it's toe, if it's preggers, let her go. MY VULCAN TOLD ME PICK THE LOGICAL ONE, YOU ARE NOT IT!

Daft_Prince

• Also known elsewhere as BowlerFish
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2012, 12:48:13 AM »

I do not beleive that randomness is very funny.
I beleive that random things that people find funny is usually funny for a different reason.

Daft_Prince

• Also known elsewhere as BowlerFish
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2012, 12:51:02 AM »

Anyway I had a cool idea.
What if Scott and Keith go through the fanfiction, choose their favourite, and then Keith does art for it?

stopthattime_rave

« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2012, 01:56:22 AM »

What if Scott and Keith go through the fanfiction, choose their favourite, and then Keith does art for it?

YES. OH YESSSSSSSSSSS. X3
Or maybe MULTIPLE fanfics...if he's got the time...Definitely one of Julia456's. Ohh yes. :3 She's so wonderful, OF COURSE she deserves a companion piece of art. :3 Preferably one of the sweeter, more Daleky ones, IMO...
Don't tell me the sky's the limit. We've landed on the moon!
DANCE WITH ME! Hey, look, chocolate.
Everyone's got their song. Sing it and be proud of who you are.
BARKING D'ARVITING SPIDERS!~

Deryn Sharpie

• Fanfiction!!!
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2012, 04:40:30 AM »

Or maybe MULTIPLE fanfics...if he's got the time...Definitely one of Julia456's. Ohh yes. :3 She's so wonderful, OF COURSE she deserves a companion piece of art. :3 Preferably one of the sweeter, more Daleky ones, IMO...

X3 IT WOULD BE SO AWESOME IF THEY DID MY POEM!

Russ, you do that!
Weeehaw!

Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tribble by it's toe, if it's preggers, let her go. MY VULCAN TOLD ME PICK THE LOGICAL ONE, YOU ARE NOT IT!

stopthattime_rave

« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2012, 04:49:12 AM »

Ooh, it would!! :D But we MUST HAVE SOMETHING OF JULIA'S ILLUSTRATED OH GOD YES. She's one of the best writers I've ever seen!~ :D

Deryn Sharpie

• Fanfiction!!!
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2012, 04:50:31 AM »

Ooh, it would!! :D But we MUST HAVE SOMETHING OF JULIA'S ILLUSTRATED OH GOD YES. She's one of the best writers I've ever seen!~ :D
I haven't read any of her work, any suggestions?

Russ, you do that!
Weeehaw!

deathchicken

« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2012, 04:52:34 AM »

The only problem with the series becoming a TV series or movie; is it would have to reach a status of popularity relative to that of the Hunger Games and Harry Potter. In wich everyone knows about it and just the fans have read it.

stopthattime_rave

« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2012, 05:05:11 AM »

The only problem with the series becoming a TV series or movie; is it would have to reach a status of popularity relative to that of the Hunger Games and Harry Potter. In wich everyone knows about it and just the fans have read it.
Not necessarily, but probably. :( People are stupid that way.

Deryn Sharpie

• Fanfiction!!!
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2012, 05:09:34 AM »

Have you ever seen the princess bride? *old movies r awesome* It's based on a book, but the movie is at the same level of awesome

Russ, you do that!
Weeehaw!

stopthattime_rave

« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2012, 06:11:22 AM »

Have you ever seen the princess bride? *old movies r awesome* It's based on a book, but the movie is at the same level of awesome
Hee hee! :D My parents and I had a discussion about that the other night; it went somethin' like this:

Mum: Have you seen the Princess Bride?
Me: No.
Mum: *gasps* That's a serious gap in your cultural education!
(IDK why, but the phrase 'cultural education''s been poppin' up in this house a bit often)
Me: I know the two important bits. One: My name is Indigo Montayana. You killed my father. Prepare to die. And two: I am not left-handed.
Mum: *laughs*
(Da was in there too, but IDEK when...can't remember much.)

Deryn Sharpie

• Fanfiction!!!
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2012, 06:25:34 AM »

Hee hee! :D My parents and I had a discussion about that the other night; it went somethin' like this:

(IDK why, but the phrase 'cultural education''s been poppin' up in this house a bit often)
Me: I know the two important bits. One: My name is Indigo Montayana. You killed my father. Prepare to die. And two: I am not left-handed.

WATCH THAT MOVIE NOW

Russ, you do that!
Weeehaw!

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2012, 10:14:21 AM »

WATCH THAT MOVIE NOW
And read the book as well. :3
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11