Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Dr.Cable :D  (Read 30543 times)

Abby-la

Re: Dr.Cable :D
« Reply #330 on: November 02, 2011, 09:16:28 AM »

DR.CABLE = GENIUS

Reenie-La

« Reply #331 on: November 02, 2011, 11:56:45 AM »

Chloe-wa the Cutter

• Beware the Nargles! O.O
« Reply #332 on: November 03, 2011, 09:05:59 AM »

Well Dr C is my favorite character...
She was definitely crazy, like all Specials, but she was EXTREMELY smart! She was able to attack Diego, and even give the bubbleheads a good excuse!
As for the right idea thing, I think she actually had the right idea about stopping humanity from destroying the world. She just got kind of obsessed with her goal, and a bit power-hungry too.
But I feel a bit sorry for her too. I mean, she was a Special. That was how she was supposed to think! Maybe if she was in Tally's position instead of her own, she would have solved everything better. But she didn't have David or Zane or Shay, only her Special-ness. She must have been pretty lonely.
That's all!
So true![/siz
Yes!
AGREED!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:08:28 AM by Chloe-wa the Cutter »
There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses it's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses at the shade of the sheets and before all the stains and a few more of your least favorite things.

Isabelle-wa

• AW SNAP!
« Reply #333 on: November 07, 2011, 10:25:52 AM »

She was definitely crazy, like all Specials, but she was EXTREMELY smart! She was able to attack Diego, and even give the bubbleheads a good excuse!
As for the right idea thing, I think she actually had the right idea about stopping humanity from destroying the world. She just got kind of obsessed with her goal, and a bit power-hungry too.
But I feel a bit sorry for her too. I mean, she was a Special. That was how she was supposed to think! Maybe if she was in Tally's position instead of her own, she would have solved everything better. But she didn't have David or Zane or Shay, only her Special-ness. She must have been pretty lonely.
That's all!
well, i dont think she had a special-head because shes the one who came up with it all, and why would you give yourself lessions? plus somebody had be free thinking, but after tally cured her something was different, idk, maybe it was because she was power crazed
"OH, you just you're all that and a bag of chips don't you, cause you're not, I am"

OH, WHAT NOW?!

Kaeleigh-wa

« Reply #334 on: November 20, 2011, 03:13:55 PM »

That's all!
well, i dont think she had a special-head because shes the one who came up with it all, and why would you give yourself lessions? plus somebody had be free thinking, but after tally cured her something was different, idk, maybe it was because she was power crazed
Hi! Newbie here. :3

Dr. Cable must have had the special lesions in her brain, because Tally's injector was able to despecialize her (mentally, not physically of course). I have always wondered who operated on Dr. Cable, and if the lesions and the special surgery were her ideas to begin with, or if someone else came before her. The books always portray her as being the mastermind behind it all, but did she have a mentor of her own?

Reenie-La

« Reply #335 on: March 13, 2012, 09:48:22 AM »

THE FACE OF CABLE WAS REVEALED RECENTLY!!! ;o ;D

bunnykiller12 12

« Reply #336 on: March 16, 2012, 02:13:59 AM »

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq3qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 8)qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq ::)qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq :-Xqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq :'(qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Reenie-La

« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2012, 07:36:39 AM »

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq3qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 8)qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq ::)qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq :-Xqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq :'(qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

??? ?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]