Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hellooooo lovely peoples  (Read 2085 times)

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
Re: Hellooooo lovely peoples
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 10:37:56 AM »

'Ello! I'm Beth (in case for some reason you can't read my username which is oh-so conveniently positioned just to the righ--I mean left. Heh.) I hate mangoes and I'm commonly referred to as Beast-la. Because I'm insane. Most importantly, I have a Siamese kitteh that has trapped me in my own house, preventing me from communication with the outside world, and so I've had to resort to posting on here everyday for the past two years. BUT BELIEVE ME, I'M PERFECTLY NORMAL. *twitch*

Heh heh...I think I've outdone myself. This has to be the strangest newbie welcoming post I've done yet. VICTORYYYYY.

Lol~ Love you Beast-la xDDD
D'aw thank you <333

'Ello! I'm Beth (in case for some reason you can't read my username which is oh-so conveniently positioned just to the righ--I mean left. Heh.) I hate mangoes and I'm commonly referred to as Beast-la. Because I'm insane. Most importantly, I have a Siamese kitteh that has trapped me in my own house, preventing me from communication with the outside world, and so I've had to resort to posting on here everyday for the past two years. BUT BELIEVE ME, I'M PERFECTLY NORMAL. *twitch*

Heh heh...I think I've outdone myself. This has to be the strangest newbie welcoming post I've done yet. VICTORYYYYY.

Lol~ Love you Beast-la xDDD
*Stone faced*
SOMEDAY, BEAST-LA... SOMEDAY I WILLL BEAT YOU... I WILL BE THE ULTIMATE EVIL WELCOME WAGON....
Nah.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

Deryn Sharpie

• Nikoli Reglovevoli of the north, FEAR HIS SCIMITAR
    • Fanfiction!!!
Re: Hellooooo lovely peoples
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 01:48:11 PM »

_- someday....

Russ, you do that!
Weeehaw!
Om nom nom, Nim-Nims!! :3

Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tribble by it's toe, if it's preggers, let her go. MY VULCAN TOLD ME PICK THE LOGICAL ONE, YOU ARE NOT IT!
Pages: 1 [2]