Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Incoming newbie :P  (Read 2638 times)

Rosetta-la

Re: Incoming newbie :P
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 10:00:22 AM »

*Backs away REAL slowly*

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 10:06:16 AM »

I LOVE YOU.

Heh... Heh... Awkward.

Hello, Rosetta, I am Kay. I am the resident "Born for Broadway" kind of person. Your description of yourself is me in a nutshell. Haha.

The ultimate question is: Do you like Harry Potter? HMM CHARLIE BROWN, HMM?
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

Rosetta-la

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 10:10:30 AM »

Hi Kay!
O.o Really? My description is you in a nutshell? Wow. o.O
Anyway, YES I LOVE HARRY POTTER :D
Charlie Brown: Well, I have no clue. I, in fact, dunno if I've heard it when I was little or if it was something else. So no straight answer for that question...

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 10:12:53 AM »

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? (If you can answer this question correctly, then we're soulmates.)

As for the Charlie Brown, it is just something that they would always say when questioning him, so I saw that it was appropriate.
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere in the world, there is a duck watching you.

"Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic- terrific soprano." Captain Jack Sparrow

Rosetta-la

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 10:19:37 AM »

Ohhh. Derp. :P
Anyway, I have locked myself in a library reading books XD

Bramblepool

• I <3 Lavi
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 11:48:57 AM »

HI!  WELCOME!  IM BRAMBLEPOOL OR BRAM-CHAN!  ILL TRY NOT TO DECAPITATE YOU!
One by one, they ran away.  With their made up minds to leave it all behind, as the light began to fade from the city on the hill.

Trample the weak, hurtle the dead.

Mmmmmm Norwegian deer liver.

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

I wouldn't push people I DONT like down a hill.

Rosetta-la

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2012, 05:00:37 AM »

Hello! Nice to meet you :D

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2012, 08:04:36 AM »

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? (If you can answer this question correctly, then we're soulmates.)

As for the Charlie Brown, it is just something that they would always say when questioning him, so I saw that it was appropriate.
WHAT. WHAT. I THOUGHT WE WERE SOULMATES. WE'RE DONE.

Herro! I'm Beth-la, but commonly known as Beast-la cause I like to torture and main my fellow forumers. Welcome. ;D
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2012, 10:16:48 AM »

Herro! I'm Beth-la, but commonly known as Beast-la cause I like to torture and main my fellow forumers. Welcome. ;D

Why, tickle my peach and call me Finley, you are my 18th HORCRUX. We really are soulmates... But you are tanner. Oh well.

Rosetta-la

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2012, 11:44:14 AM »

Hi, Beth-la~!
18th Horcrux? Whats the other 17?

Beth-la

• Laughter Is Eternity
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2012, 12:10:12 PM »

Why, tickle my peach and call me Finley, you are my 18th HORCRUX. We really are soulmates... But you are tanner. Oh well.
Finley. :'( Oh how I miss my smart-ass English boy.
AND I'M NOT TANNER. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET PALE FOR A YEAR NOW!!! In a world of tan Floridians...one girl seeks a spectral glow.
"Help! One of the geeks has escaped! GEEK ON THE LOOSE! GET A NET!"

*~* WESTERFORUM'S RESIDENT SPAZ & BEAST-LA*~*

kay-wathesmokelives

• Sweet nightingale....
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2012, 03:30:37 AM »

Finley. :'( Oh how I miss my smart-ass English boy.
AND I'M NOT TANNER. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET PALE FOR A YEAR NOW!!! In a world of tan Floridians...one girl seeks a spectral glow.
Belive me, honey. You will forever be tanner than me.

Pages: 1 [2]