Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: OMG I JUST READ PEEPS!  (Read 10736 times)

Treya-Chan

• Dauntless at Heart
Re: OMG I JUST READ PEEPS!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 09:18:26 AM »

Yeah i really didnt like it
Westerforum Resident Multi-Genre Music Lover

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 02:02:35 PM »

Although it didn't really feel relevant to Peeps, I still liked it, but I love the music stuff so . . .

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

FlowerofIce

• Between a rock and a hard place
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 11:02:42 PM »

Yes, the Secret Circle(show) is HORRIBLE. They killed Nick off!!!!!! He is supposed to be alive for I'm pretty sure the whole series(it's been a while since I read the books) and brought in a brother that doesn't exist in the books and shouldn't exist in the show(I hate the Jake persona "I'm evil now, I'm good now!"). The reason Melissa is so schizo(being a slut one second and a good girl the next) is because she took the place of FOUR characters from the books! Faye is the only charrie they haven't messed with and that is why she is the BEST! The one who plays Cassie seems fake because she should really be Diana(she even matches the description) and the one who is Diana should be Cassie(she matches book Cassie perfectly!). Adam, is horrible; they needed someone else! The books were actually REALLY good, they should have made the show exactly like books or at least kept the circle of 12 instead of 6 and kept the charries the same.
Ahh Secret Circle rant!! but TVD first, the book was alright. I actually liked Elena in it... but I loved Damon!!! He was awesome, though I don't like how she's over extending the series, plus they're getting a ghost writer.
omg the Secret Circle show sucks. That's all I have to say, at least TVD is good!
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria, nube
But then again, at the moment they have better things to do ~Goliath

MWAH TO YOU TOO IAN ♥

cece la

« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2012, 11:08:39 AM »

it was not as good as peeps but it wasnt horrible :-\
you either jump out and live like you want to live or you stay a normal person who doesnt stand out.... im pretty sure you know which one i am!

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2012, 01:54:02 PM »

Yes, the Secret Circle(show) is HORRIBLE. They killed Nick off!!!!!! He is supposed to be alive for I'm pretty sure the whole series(it's been a while since I read the books) and brought in a brother that doesn't exist in the books and shouldn't exist in the show(I hate the Jake persona "I'm evil now, I'm good now!"). The reason Melissa is so schizo(being a slut one second and a good girl the next) is because she took the place of FOUR characters from the books! Faye is the only charrie they haven't messed with and that is why she is the BEST! The one who plays Cassie seems fake because she should really be Diana(she even matches the description) and the one who is Diana should be Cassie(she matches book Cassie perfectly!). Adam, is horrible; they needed someone else! The books were actually REALLY good, they should have made the show exactly like books or at least kept the circle of 12 instead of 6 and kept the charries the same.
Ahh Secret Circle rant!! but TVD first, the book was alright. I actually liked Elena in it... but I loved Damon!!! He was awesome, though I don't like how she's over extending the series, plus they're getting a ghost writer.
omg the Secret Circle show sucks. That's all I have to say, at least TVD is good!
Yeah, sorry for the rant. I've now quit both SC and TVD. SC I just couldn't handle anymore and TVD was boring me with all the formulaic storylines,  consisting of Elena saying "Oh No, [insert villain name here] is coming to kill me/steal Stefan/Kill my family" and the villain name changes every few episodes.

Reenie-La

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 04:55:37 AM »

Does this thread make anyone else want those sugary marshmallow Easter Peeps now? :o

cece la

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 09:00:35 AM »

huh now it does!!!!! i want those now!!!!!!
you either jump out and live like you want to live or you stay a normal person who doesnt stand out.... im pretty sure you know which one i am!

Reenie-La

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 03:54:28 AM »

huh now it does!!!!! i want those now!!!!!!
I know right? ;o

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2012, 12:42:04 PM »

NO!!! I ate those all the time when I was little and they make me sick just thinking about them now.

Lolz ;)

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2012, 12:29:16 PM »

I love Peeps too :)!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]