Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 338

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)  (Read 193252 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)
« Reply #630 on: September 01, 2014, 08:05:54 AM »

Friv. Confession: I've started smoking, though I only do it every once in a while like when I'm with friends and someone pulls out a pack of cigarettes and offers me one.
I just find it funny how much I've changed since I was an uptight 16yo who swore she would never ever smoke or drink because it was sooooooo baaaad

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #631 on: September 01, 2014, 10:12:28 AM »

^I say this at the risk of sounding cliche and condescending: smoking is bad. Once you've started, it's hard to stop. Even a small amount of smoking is poison to the body. I have friends who are only 14-15 years old and they only smoke under the same circumstances you do (once in awhile with friends) and it's already starting to work away at their life. I know it's different because they're in high school, but still. Smoking. Bad.

Friv. Con.: Probably close to 2/3 of my friends are either developing depression, acting weird towards me, becoming awkward to talk to, getting involved in illicit activities, or being assholes. I thought when people said that sh** like this happened in high school, they were exaggerating. Well I guess they weren't ._.

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #632 on: September 01, 2014, 10:17:39 AM »

My mother smokes, it's hard watching someone do that to themselves.

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #633 on: September 01, 2014, 10:20:52 AM »

My grandmother smokes, I hate it. I also will never drink beer. My grandmother would order large pitchers of Budweiser and put them in front of me because that was the only spot with room, and the stench of the alcohol was disgusting.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #634 on: September 01, 2014, 10:23:46 AM »

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhh*

Yes yes I know I know its so horrible and bad and evil and poisonous. But the point is I've realized just how much I really don't care what happens to me anymore.

This stuff also makes me realize how much out of place I am on here because of my age and interests and whatnot. No wonder I pretty much only rp here with my group haha

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #635 on: September 01, 2014, 01:22:27 PM »

My whole family smokes. I don't have much of a problem with it...like, my sister used to be heavily addicted but stopped when she got pregnant, so now she only smokes when she drinks. My brothers both pretty much rely on it now, though.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #636 on: September 07, 2014, 04:46:26 AM »

So my friends pulled some friggin immature sh** and I kinda saw it coming and kinda didn't but still, that wasn't cool. I want to impress on them how pissed-off/embarrassed/annoyed I am that they would do that, but I don't want to make it bigger that it was, but it was still a pretty d*ck move. I wouldn't expect that from them.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #637 on: September 07, 2014, 11:21:38 AM »

I have concluded that I am mildly allergic to cats...like only if I pet them. Which sucks because I've always wanted one:(

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #638 on: September 08, 2014, 06:45:48 AM »

I'm allergic to cats and I have three of them anyway. And I stick my face in them even if it sucks afterword ::)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #639 on: September 08, 2014, 07:23:31 AM »

Good for you. I don't like it.

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #640 on: September 09, 2014, 07:14:46 AM »

I'm allergic to cats and I have three of them anyway. And I stick my face in them even if it sucks afterword ::)
I'm not allergic, but I absolutely hate getting hair in my mouth...which I remember up until I see a cat belly, then I just go for it!
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #641 on: September 09, 2014, 09:20:30 AM »

Cat bellies are irresistable ;D
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #642 on: September 09, 2014, 11:13:26 AM »

Cat bellies are irresistable ;D
Oh my gawsh yes :3

Friv. Con.: The other day my friends got into a conversations about people's butts and body shapes in whatnot and I genuinely hadn't noticed any of the things they pointed out. Like, I'm not in denial, I'm not trying to cover it up, I really hadn't noticed and I was so confused .-. I feel like the only one who genuinely doesn't notice these things...

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #643 on: September 28, 2014, 12:32:41 PM »

Friv. Confessi9n: all I want in life is a cute cowboy that will come to my shows and not ask a lot of questions like my dad. That'd be great.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #644 on: October 02, 2014, 07:17:50 AM »

Sorry to double post.

ALL I want to do rn is talk about Percy Jackson and wear my camp halfblood shirt and read Percy Jackson and roleplay Percy Jackson and cry about Percy Jackson but no one can humor me on this and just do it.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 338