Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 338

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)  (Read 193450 times)

Ghost44

• Almost a legal drug dealer
Re: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)
« Reply #720 on: November 11, 2014, 12:19:07 PM »

I feel like I am too skinny too... Although I do fall into the healthy weight range for my age and height according to Body Mass Index, but I still don't believe it.

Together we are stronger

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #721 on: November 11, 2014, 12:21:19 PM »

I'm very short and thin. Awkward skinny people unite! :P

Ghost44

« Reply #722 on: November 11, 2014, 12:22:14 PM »

Woo!

Together we are stronger

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #723 on: November 11, 2014, 12:23:09 PM »

Wooo! XD *high fives everyone*
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #724 on: November 11, 2014, 12:25:53 PM »

I never had a problem before now. If anything, I'd say I need to slim down my thighs because I have total thunder thighs...also I'm really short .-.

Friv Confession: At the doctor today, I took a vision test and I said that the O was a Q but I honestly was torn because there was an O on the line above it, and it looked equally like an O and a Q so I asked the nurse about it and she said that it was supposed to be an O but someone penciled in a line so it looked like a Q and I said that me being able to notice it meant that my vision was better, not worse for guessing it wrong, so she gave me another chance but I was nervous and panicked and made mistakes and I also got an eyelash in my eye and had to rub it out which maybe messed me up some but it really bothered me, especially since I saw the faded line thing and I had taken vision tests before, and my left eye showed up as 20-25 and my right eye as 20-20, but this time it was reversed all because of that stupid Q that I was totally on to, and now I'll have to wait a whole year to maybe redeem myself and why didn't I just go with my gut instinct and call it an O ;-;

^wow super long run-on sentence wow

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #725 on: November 11, 2014, 02:24:04 PM »

I am so jealous of your vision, Cat. I suspect that I would not have even seen that there was a letter. And I'm not even exaggerating that. There's an eye test in my biology room on the floor and when I stand right in front of it and take off my glasses I can't even tell there's letters.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #726 on: November 12, 2014, 01:51:28 AM »

On body image, yeah. I'm pretty sure everyone thinks that they're the wrong weight at some point, especially during the teen years. I definitely have.

On vision, congratulations Cat! Be happy to have such good eyes, my eyesight is absolutely lousy.

Friv. Confession: When I first saw Kira's new signature, I stared rather longer than could be considered normal. I'm so glad that some other than me watches Noragami!
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #727 on: November 12, 2014, 01:58:23 AM »

Friv. Confession: I'm getting sort of tired of my grandparents being here and dragging us out to do things all the time. I like my weekends where I stay at come and forum and watch anime and read.

- Catvomitsky

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #728 on: November 12, 2014, 02:03:16 AM »

Friv. Confession: I'm getting sort of tired of my grandparents being here and dragging us out to do things all the time. I like my weekends where I stay at come and forum and watch anime and read.
Wow, are you sure you aren't my twin? That post perfectly sums up my opinion of my grandparents' visits.
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #729 on: November 12, 2014, 02:05:48 AM »

I normally don't mind, but they've been here for a while and they aren't leaving anytime soon. And this is pretty much one of the worst times to be constantly doing things and that's why they're here, so that's weird :P

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #730 on: November 12, 2014, 05:42:46 AM »

Friv. Confession: When I first saw Kira's new signature, I stared rather longer than could be considered normal. I'm so glad that some other than me watches Noragami!
I'm so happy you like it too!!

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Polandeer

• I Don't Post Much
    • Operation Observation
« Reply #731 on: November 16, 2014, 07:47:41 AM »

I confess: I made a mistake by writing something in this thread... it clogs up my replies list.
~Westerforum Highly-Conservative Master SPEED POSTER AND TREE CLIMBER!~

Ghost44

« Reply #732 on: November 16, 2014, 12:06:45 PM »

Friv. Confession: I came back from my hiatus last spring just so I could post in the Last Post thread...

Together we are stronger

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #733 on: November 16, 2014, 02:18:40 PM »

Friv. Confession: I spent half an hour singing Dr. Horrible songs with three almost-strangers. And it was awesome.

- Catvomitsky

Polandeer

• I Don't Post Much
    • Operation Observation
« Reply #734 on: November 17, 2014, 09:31:04 AM »

Friv. Confession: I came back from my hiatus last spring just so I could post in the Last Post thread...
Me too...
~Westerforum Highly-Conservative Master SPEED POSTER AND TREE CLIMBER!~
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 338