Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 339

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)  (Read 201697 times)

GeeBeezy

Re: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)
« Reply #930 on: December 24, 2014, 04:56:15 PM »

Friv. Confession: I am so not the strong-willed feminist type, omg. I'm really frilly and soft and a huge crybaby. I'm really fragile and giggly and sensitive and i depend really heavily on whoever I happen to be dating at the time, and I'm just... /not/ feministic. :I

Don't try and be feministic, seriously. The whole point of feminism is avoiding forcing stereotypes on people. So don't force feminist stereotypes on yourself. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being dependent on your SO, just make the SO is very very S. Be who you are, be as fragile and giggly and sensitive as you want, because guess what? Any guy would choose someone who is actually like that and is acting like it over someone who is actually like that but tries to act like the stereotypical bra-burning 'strong willed' feminist. Not implying that you do act like that, or that there is anything wrong with feminists, just the unrealistic stereotype.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #931 on: December 25, 2014, 04:57:15 AM »

Friv. Confession: I am so not the strong-willed feminist type, omg. I'm really frilly and soft and a huge crybaby. I'm really fragile and giggly and sensitive and i depend really heavily on whoever I happen to be dating at the time, and I'm just... /not/ feministic. :I

Don't try and be feministic, seriously. The whole point of feminism is avoiding forcing stereotypes on people. So don't force feminist stereotypes on yourself. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being dependent on your SO, just make the SO is very very S. Be who you are, be as fragile and giggly and sensitive as you want, because guess what? Any guy would choose someone who is actually like that and is acting like it over someone who is actually like that but tries to act like the stereotypical bra-burning 'strong willed' feminist. Not implying that you do act like that, or that there is anything wrong with feminists, just the unrealistic stereotype.
I aggree 100% with this. I really hate how the idea of  being feminist is viewed as negative, it's not about hating men, you don't have to be a very masculine female. There's male feminists.  I wear dresses and skirts more often then I wear pants, one of my favorite colors is pink, and I make my own jewelry and I consider myself feminist.
All the feminist movement was about is equal rights for women. Most people in this day and age agree with those ideals.

And now for my confession: I really want to be able to hit all the notes in a Disney princess song.
They're just get so high pitch, it's hard.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #932 on: December 25, 2014, 05:04:00 AM »

I totally agree with all of that. Feminism doesn't mean not being girly, it just means that there's nothing inferior about women.

And Julia, I totally know that feeling XD So many songs are pretty much impossible for me and my limited vocal range to sing :P
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #933 on: December 25, 2014, 05:37:40 AM »

I really want to be able to sing the guy parts of Disney songs but being a soprano does not really help in that goal.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

DrunkTankWitch

• My Artist Portfolio
« Reply #934 on: December 25, 2014, 10:54:04 AM »

I'm a tenor to soprano I, so, I can sing just about anything i like :)

Commission Me!!! :D

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #935 on: December 25, 2014, 11:36:33 AM »

LUCKY. I have no idea what range I'm technically in, but I can sing mid-range and I can make higher notes without sounding squeaky, but I can't hit the right high notes, so I don't think that counts :P

Friv. Confession: I ate waaaaaaaaaaaay too much chocolate today. And it isn't even Christmas yet.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #936 on: December 26, 2014, 03:37:35 PM »

From. Confession and also a spoiler alert for those who haven't seen the Doctor Who Christmas special : I'm happy that Clara got some character development and didn't act annoying for once, but I still don't want her to come back. She already said goodbye. She's doing exactly what Amy and Rory did (aka saying goodbye and not really leaving)...also, I really wanted the old lady ending to be real. It reminded me of a Titanic and it was so poignant and touching ;-; and it made me like Clara while also ensuring that she wouldn't be traveling with the Doctor anymore...

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #937 on: December 26, 2014, 04:35:04 PM »

Friv. Confession #1: I sat on a stepstool instead of a chair for Christmas dinner and was promised extra chocolate for it, and I'm actually a little disappointed that I didn't get extra chocolate even though I have easily enough chocolate anyway ._.
Friv. Confession #2: I think I'm going to enjoy tomorrow more than I enjoyed today XD

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #938 on: December 26, 2014, 04:43:11 PM »

Friv. Confession; two of my best friends are planning to attend the rival college of the school I'm going to and one of them said something about how Boulder is better than Fort Collins and idk I feel really offended by that! Which is dumb because both towns are awesome but EXCUSE YOU THAT'S MY NEW HOME YOU'RE INSULTING

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #939 on: December 31, 2014, 05:15:43 PM »

Friv. Confession: I still keep slipping up and writing /13 at the end of the date...and 2015 comes on Thursday *facepalm*

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #940 on: December 31, 2014, 05:23:17 PM »

From Confession: Me too.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #941 on: January 01, 2015, 09:27:31 AM »

Friv. Confession; I just tried to do a hair flip and I fell off my bed.

Ghost44

• Almost a legal drug dealer
« Reply #942 on: January 01, 2015, 02:03:47 PM »

Just chilling with my friend watching movies this evening. I feel kinda lame. I feel like I should be out partying.

Together we are stronger

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #943 on: January 01, 2015, 02:04:47 PM »

Luke...? Did you post that to the right thread?

Ghost44

• Almost a legal drug dealer
« Reply #944 on: January 01, 2015, 02:08:19 PM »

Yes. I just didn't put a "confessions:" in front...???

Together we are stronger
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 339