Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 338

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)  (Read 192917 times)

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
Re: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)
« Reply #1755 on: August 05, 2015, 10:20:46 AM »

Frivolous confession: I never really wanted to identify as queer before. But now, with all the drama on Tumblr about whether heteroromantic aces can call themselves queer, I'm tempted to do it just to piss people off.
t-tell youw boyfwend if he says he's got beef
that i'm a vegetawian and i ain't f*cking scawed of him
she wants to touch me uwu
she wants to love me uwu
she'll neve leave me uwu, uwu, owo

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1756 on: August 05, 2015, 10:21:55 AM »

Do it Blue. Piss everyone off

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1757 on: August 05, 2015, 11:02:19 AM »

Do whatever you are comfortable with Blue. But if you want to call yourself queer no one has the right to tell you that you're not.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1758 on: August 05, 2015, 01:27:03 PM »

I think that heteroromantic aces definitely can call themselves queer, but whether you want to or not is your own choice.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1759 on: August 07, 2015, 01:57:43 PM »

Friv. Confession; I'm laughing rn because my friends and I scared my science teacher by convincing him I was going to marry a rich old man, have him buy me nice things, wait for him to die, take all his money and then marry who I want. But I honestly think I'm shallow enough to absolutely be a gold digger. You know, if I'm not successful myself in the first place. Which I might be. doubtful

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1760 on: August 07, 2015, 03:26:19 PM »

Friv. Confession: I spent about seven hours straight today listening to music and making a pointlessly wide friendship bracelet .-.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1761 on: August 15, 2015, 04:39:07 PM »

Friv. Confession; I just watched a video I took at the concert and I could hear someone singing like very off key and it took me forever to eealize that it was me because I can normally sing that song just fine and now I have to question everything.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1762 on: August 16, 2015, 12:43:26 PM »

I sent someone a kind of NSFW pic on Tumblr on anon because I was too embarrassed not to and then I bragged about it because I didn't expect them to see but THEY DID and they said something and now I'm so mortified omfg. At least they know I'm cute af

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1763 on: August 17, 2015, 10:25:07 AM »

Friv. Confession: This happened a while ago, but I just remembered it because of the talk of notebooks on the what are you doing thread: At the beginning of last shool year, I bought six notebooks, one for each class. As it turned out, the only class that I absolutely had to have a notebook for at first was science, so I only used one of the notebooks, every other class I took notes on loose paper because I didn't want to ruin the pretty newness of the other notebooks.
Then I got stuck waiting for the bus in the rain and it soaked through my backpack and ruined the notebooks for me, and then I was fine using them :P
And further forward, my reliance on constantly having a notebook available has overriden my desire not to ruin new notebooks

- Catvomitsky

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1764 on: August 17, 2015, 10:28:35 AM »

I sent someone a kind of NSFW pic on Tumblr on anon because I was too embarrassed not to and then I bragged about it because I didn't expect them to see but THEY DID and they said something and now I'm so mortified omfg. At least they know I'm cute af

I just read that  :o What are you gonna do about it?

Friv. Confession: This happened a while ago, but I just remembered it because of the talk of notebooks on the what are you doing thread: At the beginning of last shool year, I bought six notebooks, one for each class. As it turned out, the only class that I absolutely had to have a notebook for at first was science, so I only used one of the notebooks, every other class I took notes on loose paper because I didn't want to ruin the pretty newness of the other notebooks.
Then I got stuck waiting for the bus in the rain and it soaked through my backpack and ruined the notebooks for me, and then I was fine using them :P
And further forward, my reliance on constantly having a notebook available has overriden my desire not to ruin new notebooks

;-;
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1765 on: August 17, 2015, 10:29:09 AM »

cry.

nah. I messaged him and haven't heard back. Ohhh well i'm still cute

GeeBeezy

抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1767 on: August 17, 2015, 11:03:37 AM »

Idk where else to put this so.

I'm seriously considering deleting my tumblr. It is such a toxic place. The people I've met on there (with the exception of you guys and a few people I know IRL) have not been  particularly kind to me. It's spoiled, both in the straight sense and emotionally, some of my favorite fandoms. It's a good place to follow blogs and find memes and shit, and for some people it's a positive place to be, but I'm not sure it's the kind of website is benefit from being on. The thing is, I don't want to regret deleting later when I miss the convenience, but if I don't I feel like I'll invariably end up back :/

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1768 on: August 17, 2015, 11:33:36 AM »

Idk if it's upsetting you then delete it

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #1769 on: August 17, 2015, 11:39:25 AM »

I'm considering deleting mine too .-. Or at least my personal blog. I tried unfollowing a bunch of people but it didn't really help :P

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 338