Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 338

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)  (Read 192272 times)

Ghost44

• Almost a legal drug dealer
Re: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)
« Reply #1845 on: September 01, 2015, 04:41:02 AM »

That's spot on!

Drunk people get belligerent :/

Together we are stronger

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1846 on: September 01, 2015, 04:49:59 AM »

Lmao we were just talking about different kinds of drugs (including marijuana and alcohol) in my psychology class :P

Ghost44

« Reply #1847 on: September 01, 2015, 04:51:00 AM »

I cannot wait until I get to the illicit drugs unit in my pharm curriculum.

Together we are stronger

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1848 on: September 03, 2015, 03:26:12 PM »

Friv. Confession; I really like my roommate, I think she's a wonderful person and I do get along with her and like as roommates we're okay for the most part. But she is so freaking messy, and when we picked each other she said that she was really obsessed with being neat and I was like "Oh that'll be good for me because I'm so messy" but literally my side of the room is the cleanest I think I've ever had a room be that I've stayed in and her side is just. A mess. And she keeps bringing furniture. She brought a hammock, which is under my bed, a chair, also under my bed, and now she wants to bring a futon (guess where it's going.)
Which we had decided on the futon before we moved in, which I was alright with because she said she'd bring a stand for the TV to sit on underneath her bed. Guess what? No stand. She also said we'd put the microwave on the fridge. Um...the microwave is on the floor. Under my bed. Like there is so much stuff I'm starting to feel claustrophobic. And I know I just need to tell her that we need to get rid of some things, like the hammock (it doesn't even work. If you sit in it your butt touches the floor.) so I just. I don't know. And today she really made me mad because we went grocery shopping and I guess I grabbed the wrong kind of tortillas to make microwaved quesadillas and we didn't realize until check out and she was really condescending about it and made me go back and get the other tortillas and like really tried to embarrass me about it in front of the clerk and I was pissed. off. And then when we were loading groceries (I say we, but literally I was putting the groceries away she just stood there) and she started getting all bratty about how I put groceries away and was talking to me like I was a child.
Like, I dont know. I think I'd feel better about her if she just made her own friends and stopped hanging out with me and mine all the time...because she literally tries to hang out with me 24/7 and I think it's because she just hasn't made friends yet. And I'm trying so hard to be nice to her about it but I just really, really need a break from it I'm dying.
Also, the other night she kept me up so late with her skype call and she got pissed when I tried talking to her friend she was skyping with (like, he invited me into the conversation...) so I started watching avatar and let her leave all the freaking lights on (and she knew I was tired because I kept pointing out the time and I was like, ready for bed. Teeth brushed, everything) and she didn't even get up and turn the lights off or start getting ready for bed when she finished the call even though it was like 1 am and we both had a class early the next morning. She just started watching a movie. What the hell.
Oh. And shes really bitchy about when I play video games. Like, not that she has an issue with me playing video games but she sits and watches me and comments on everything I do and is like trying to walk me through the game I've already played through once. Like, no, I'm not good at video games, I've hardly ever played them. So no, I'm not gonna walk straight or always do the right thing with the stupid controller but that doesn't mean I'm terrible. Within like two hours of playing I've made it almost as far as you have in a month of playing. So, deal with that.
I just need a break. The weekend will be much appreciated.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Ghost44

« Reply #1849 on: September 03, 2015, 03:45:25 PM »

That's really rough Clare. You should really talk to her about the clutter in the room and you guys should set up some general guidelines in terms of quite times for studying and sleeping so that things like that don't happen in the future :/

Together we are stronger

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1850 on: September 03, 2015, 03:55:53 PM »

Yeah idk. There was one point where I was clearly trying to do homework and she just kept talking.
I don't know. I'm nervous to say anything because she's a really sensitive person I'm finding and I really don't want to upset her because I do like her. And she did eventually clean everything up so I can't really complain about that anymore but I'm still over it.

Ghost44

« Reply #1851 on: September 03, 2015, 03:59:01 PM »

Well, next time something comes up I'd make sure to comment about it, or at least drop a very big hint. Because I can tell you first hand how badly it can suck when you let these little things fester when you are living with someone that isn't family.

Together we are stronger

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #1852 on: September 06, 2015, 04:25:53 PM »

Friv Confession: I haven't been on the forum in agesssss and I really miss it!
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Haikyuu

--Member of the small jaw club-- c:

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1853 on: September 08, 2015, 11:28:43 AM »

Gah! we've missed you!
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #1854 on: September 08, 2015, 11:39:11 AM »

Ahahsvd noo way! I've missed all you guys too! Although I didn't believe anyone really remembered me much cx
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Haikyuu

GeeBeezy

« Reply #1855 on: September 08, 2015, 12:51:54 PM »

Well I can only speak for myself; you and me never talked that much but I got used to you being there you know? Like someone was always talking to you and then POOF and you're gone and I'm questioning reality.
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #1856 on: September 08, 2015, 12:59:34 PM »

I feel that way about a lot of people on here, honesly. It's a little weird :P
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #1857 on: September 08, 2015, 01:19:54 PM »

Ahhh I see what you mean! I feel the same way about other people on here too! I don't talk to many people on here anymore just because so many of them have left, and I just feel awkward cx But I'm trying to talk to more people on here!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #1858 on: September 08, 2015, 09:36:12 PM »

I feel the same way about a lot of people on here. Although I have talked to you some and you're really nice and a member of the small jaw club. Good to have you back c:

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #1859 on: September 09, 2015, 05:50:58 AM »

Look at this chicken

It's mine

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 338