Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 337

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)  (Read 160262 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)
« Reply #2310 on: January 26, 2016, 04:30:22 PM »

Good luck, Ghost! :D

Friv. Confession: I have started writing down song lyrics by hand in this notebook for literally no other reasons than to fill up the notebook and because I can. I am doing this instead of getting a head start on homework. Look how well-ordered my priorities are ::)
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

queenfrogs

« Reply #2311 on: January 26, 2016, 11:21:17 PM »

THAT'S HONESTLY ME. I feel so bad about it but sometimes my jokes are hilarious and don't get enough airtime. also sometimes I do it so other people know I'm joking and that it's okay to laugh

Friv. Confession: I've been having really sudden realizations about death recently that happen like every two weeks, but they're like really motivating for me? Like, I've been constantly realizing that I need to live life to the fullest and it's helping me appreciate the life that I have a little more. I mean, just last night I messaged all of my close irl friends to tell them how much I love them. These epiphanies are the biggest pushes I have to make my life interesting. It helps me weigh risk a little less, and I've always felt like I had too much self control so that's great. Thanks, death!
hahah c: at least your jokes are funny, mine are just super lame lol

also that's a very interesting way to think of it....i like it. :3

GeeBeezy

« Reply #2312 on: January 26, 2016, 11:23:02 PM »

I CONFESS THAT I AM SWEATING BEER AND BLEEDING PATRIOTISM.

STRAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
抹茶のマーブルレアチーズケーキ

Matcha marble cheesecake

ジャガイモはセクシーで

and suddenly I wasnt a fish anymore I was omnipresent

And chacha real smooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fBK7kCTgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzClLu8DXlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzcQxRr1cSw

queenfrogs

« Reply #2313 on: January 26, 2016, 11:28:30 PM »

oh :o

confession: no matter what i can't keep my apartment clean. it somehow always ends up super messy

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #2314 on: January 27, 2016, 12:06:48 AM »

The first thing I did today was go on here.
I got up too early I should go back to bed.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #2315 on: January 27, 2016, 02:42:44 AM »

Friv. Confession; I have class in less than an hour and I still haven't gotten out of bed.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #2316 on: January 27, 2016, 05:56:25 AM »

Frivolous confession: I have like 3 days to write three mandatory entries for the literary fair this is not fair why did my English teacher do this .-.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #2317 on: January 27, 2016, 09:38:36 AM »

Good luck Cat! I simultaneously feel bad for you and am jealous :P
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #2318 on: January 27, 2016, 12:06:58 PM »

This a semi-frivolous confession but Iwas looking up jewelry/ art contests earlier today and I found this one hosted by this arts school in Italy, the prizes are scholarships.
I don't think I have enough skill for an international competition, I looked at the winning jewelry submissions from last year and they seem to be primarily metalwork, not beaded like my stuff so I don't think I'm what they're looking for,  I've never lived on my own, much less on my own in another country,  the whole thing seems expensive and possibly sketchy because I've never heard of this place and it's focus looks to be vocational training for jobs relating to the arts.  It doesn't look like they require you to take classes in any other subjects to complete your course of study.
Sure, I like fantasizing about this but the rational part of my brain says no.

queenfrogs

« Reply #2319 on: January 28, 2016, 10:46:34 PM »

confession: i drink up to four cups of coffee a day with no signs of stopping this habit.

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #2320 on: January 29, 2016, 01:36:30 AM »

Frivolous Confession: I have this kind of silly plan for my birthday, well it may seem silly considering it's for my 20th birthday but I'm really looking forward to it. XD

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #2321 on: January 29, 2016, 01:42:27 AM »

Ooh, do tell!

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #2322 on: January 29, 2016, 02:09:16 AM »

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #2323 on: January 29, 2016, 02:21:48 AM »

There's this place  that you can have tea and eat at  in the style of a traditional western style tea party with up to two to three courses if you chose the the high tea time meal which is the traditional  big, fancy, two to three course meal and dessert option, there's also the afternoon tea time  which is basically a simple lunch of soup,  sandwich , tea  or cream tea time which is  tea and scones. For all the meal types you get   to wear a Victorian style hat of your choice from a collection that they have there.

It basically a grown-up version of playing dress up & having a tea party.

The food actually looks pretty great on their website. It's not like peanut butter and jelly with the crust cut off or anything. XD

queenfrogs

« Reply #2324 on: January 29, 2016, 03:59:38 AM »

oh, that sounds like a lot of fun!!
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 337