Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267]

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)  (Read 55586 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)
« Reply #3990 on: March 14, 2017, 12:20:02 PM »

I'm giving a presentation analyzing the structure of a section of this one essay
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #3991 on: March 19, 2017, 03:52:34 PM »

Friv. Confession: I just turned in an essay including the phrase "sidewalks, these trusty roadside pedestrian strips" and I think it's hilarious but it's probably not and I am Done with this unit to be honest
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Brodeo

• In love with my best friend.
« Reply #3992 on: March 19, 2017, 03:56:23 PM »

Pan you luminescent printer cartridge. Shine on you crazy diamond.
I think I'm allergic to her, every time we speak my heart speeds up, my face turns red, my legs go numb and I can't think of anything to say.

Catvomitsky

• faek nuse
« Reply #3993 on: March 19, 2017, 04:29:03 PM »

It would bring me great happiness to know the context of that sentrnce

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #3994 on: March 19, 2017, 04:37:38 PM »

I wrote an essay about sidewalks

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• faek nuse
« Reply #3995 on: March 20, 2017, 02:28:54 AM »

Oh. That's interesting. Why, may I ask...?
Also, now I feel pathetic for not being able to write my essays on normal topics like Henry Ford and Obamacare. If Pan can write an essay about sidewalks, I CAN FINISH MY ESSAY PROJECT. Thanks for inspiring me dood.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #3996 on: March 20, 2017, 02:59:31 AM »

The prompt was to write about a convenience not many people think to appreciate. We get vague prompts in this class and sometimes it's awesome and sometimes I write essays about sidewalks :P Luckily it's one of two essays and I only have to revise and be graded on one of them which will be the one not about sidewalks

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• faek nuse
« Reply #3997 on: March 20, 2017, 03:01:52 AM »

Huh. Your AP Lang class sounds...interesting

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #3998 on: March 20, 2017, 03:31:39 AM »

It is and I love it but at the same time want this unit to end

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• faek nuse
« Reply #3999 on: March 22, 2017, 02:05:27 PM »

Speaking of unorthodox essays: I used a lowkey fanfic-y article for my essay ::)

Friv con: I saw my ASL teacher today and while her class and her attitude gave me no end of aneurysms last year, we actually had a rlly nice interaction and I realized that I kind of miss ASL and that now that I don't have to deal with her class, I actually have no issue with the teacher.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #4000 on: March 23, 2017, 01:41:44 AM »

Semi-frivolous confession: About a month ago, I had the opportunity to rewrite a big paper using really great and detiled feedback from my teacher, including a fifteen-minute face-to-face meeting, and I got that feedback and had the meeting and didn't rewrite the paper, and I've felt so guilty and anxious about having wasted his time and effort, I lost count of how many times I've cried over it, and I was waiting for it to blow over but it wasn't blowing over so finally I went to talk to my teacher and it turns out it was so not a big deal to him that he assumed it couldn't possibly be the only reason I came to talk to him (it was) so I feel better now. Though kind of embarassed because boy did I Overreact

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• faek nuse
« Reply #4001 on: March 23, 2017, 05:52:07 AM »

That sounds very...yikes 9-9 But I'm glad everything worked out for you :D

Another semi-frivolous confession: I didn't get an invitation to the underclassmen awards ceremony and I know it's a stupid thing to be upset about but I'm so shaken?? In previous years I've always gotten at least two and now I feel like I must've done something wrong this year or that I wasn't good enough :|

Julia The Bookworm

• There are choices in life, and I take some of them
« Reply #4002 on: March 23, 2017, 07:57:54 AM »

Frivolous Confession: I chugged a cup of english breakfast tea and a can of off-brand cherry coke this morning because Ididn't sleep well last night and it turned out to be a slow day at the office of my volunteer job.
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267]