Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 270

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)  (Read 58042 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)
« Reply #3990 on: March 14, 2017, 12:20:02 PM »

I'm giving a presentation analyzing the structure of a section of this one essay
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #3991 on: March 19, 2017, 03:52:34 PM »

Friv. Confession: I just turned in an essay including the phrase "sidewalks, these trusty roadside pedestrian strips" and I think it's hilarious but it's probably not and I am Done with this unit to be honest
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Brodeo

• In love with my best friend.
« Reply #3992 on: March 19, 2017, 03:56:23 PM »

Pan you luminescent printer cartridge. Shine on you crazy diamond.
I think I'm allergic to her, every time we speak my heart speeds up, my face turns red, my legs go numb and I can't think of anything to say.

Catvomitsky

• Make good choices
« Reply #3993 on: March 19, 2017, 04:29:03 PM »

It would bring me great happiness to know the context of that sentrnce

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #3994 on: March 19, 2017, 04:37:38 PM »

I wrote an essay about sidewalks

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• Make good choices
« Reply #3995 on: March 20, 2017, 02:28:54 AM »

Oh. That's interesting. Why, may I ask...?
Also, now I feel pathetic for not being able to write my essays on normal topics like Henry Ford and Obamacare. If Pan can write an essay about sidewalks, I CAN FINISH MY ESSAY PROJECT. Thanks for inspiring me dood.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #3996 on: March 20, 2017, 02:59:31 AM »

The prompt was to write about a convenience not many people think to appreciate. We get vague prompts in this class and sometimes it's awesome and sometimes I write essays about sidewalks :P Luckily it's one of two essays and I only have to revise and be graded on one of them which will be the one not about sidewalks

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• Make good choices
« Reply #3997 on: March 20, 2017, 03:01:52 AM »

Huh. Your AP Lang class sounds...interesting

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #3998 on: March 20, 2017, 03:31:39 AM »

It is and I love it but at the same time want this unit to end

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• Make good choices
« Reply #3999 on: March 22, 2017, 02:05:27 PM »

Speaking of unorthodox essays: I used a lowkey fanfic-y article for my essay ::)

Friv con: I saw my ASL teacher today and while her class and her attitude gave me no end of aneurysms last year, we actually had a rlly nice interaction and I realized that I kind of miss ASL and that now that I don't have to deal with her class, I actually have no issue with the teacher.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #4000 on: March 23, 2017, 01:41:44 AM »

Semi-frivolous confession: About a month ago, I had the opportunity to rewrite a big paper using really great and detiled feedback from my teacher, including a fifteen-minute face-to-face meeting, and I got that feedback and had the meeting and didn't rewrite the paper, and I've felt so guilty and anxious about having wasted his time and effort, I lost count of how many times I've cried over it, and I was waiting for it to blow over but it wasn't blowing over so finally I went to talk to my teacher and it turns out it was so not a big deal to him that he assumed it couldn't possibly be the only reason I came to talk to him (it was) so I feel better now. Though kind of embarassed because boy did I Overreact

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• Make good choices
« Reply #4001 on: March 23, 2017, 05:52:07 AM »

That sounds very...yikes 9-9 But I'm glad everything worked out for you :D

Another semi-frivolous confession: I didn't get an invitation to the underclassmen awards ceremony and I know it's a stupid thing to be upset about but I'm so shaken?? In previous years I've always gotten at least two and now I feel like I must've done something wrong this year or that I wasn't good enough :|

Julia The Bookworm

• There are choices in life, and I take some of them
« Reply #4002 on: March 23, 2017, 07:57:54 AM »

Frivolous Confession: I chugged a cup of english breakfast tea and a can of off-brand cherry coke this morning because Ididn't sleep well last night and it turned out to be a slow day at the office of my volunteer job.

Brodeo

• In love with my best friend.
« Reply #4003 on: April 05, 2017, 12:06:52 PM »

Frivolous Confession: When I become a billionaire I will build a Fallen London style city roughly the size of a university campus.
I don't even like Larp but imma do this.
I think I'm allergic to her, every time we speak my heart speeds up, my face turns red, my legs go numb and I can't think of anything to say.

Catvomitsky

• Make good choices
« Reply #4004 on: April 06, 2017, 08:59:47 AM »

Frivolous confession: my friend showed me her notebook today and it had a photograph of Eminem on the front so I asked her where she got it and she said she drew it??! And holy crap all her drawings literally look indistinguishable from photographs??! So she inspired me to start drawing (and ofc draw a meme of Nigel Farage because I'm trash) but it actually didn't turn out half bad and now I wanna start doing arty things again :0
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267] 268 269 270