Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324]

Author Topic: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)  (Read 105393 times)

|ĸιrα|

• ᴴᵃᵛᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵃᵍᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵏᶤᶰᵈ
Re: CONFESSIONS (FRIVOLOUS)
« Reply #4845 on: September 18, 2018, 05:45:56 AM »

I think my mom forgot my birthday.

Where there is goodness, there is magic

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #4846 on: September 18, 2018, 07:10:43 AM »

Just once in my life I wanna be able to say "Go f*ck yourself" to someone who deserves it and not suffer any consequences. Just. Freaking. Once.
THIS.

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #4847 on: October 07, 2018, 04:24:25 PM »

Frivolous confession: Four or five years back I always used to see online posts by this one person on tumblr that always made me really bothered? They struck me as so immature and grating, and part (maybe even most) of that I now realize was me being immature, but in the past couple of months I've gotten to know them pretty well and they're actually a super cool person?? Who I totally misjudged?? And the way I assumed they'd be from reading their posts isn't the way they are now at all? And it makes me realize that people can mature and be open to new things and that the shit we spew on the internet on tumblr and platforms like that doesn't define who we are and that just...gives me hope for humanity. And it turns out they go to UF so I actually may get to see them when I go down there, probably this weekend and !! I'm stoked! I'm so glad to have met them and I'm also excited to take a bus there and see my childhood best friend who I haven't seen in 8 years ahhhh life is good

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #4848 on: October 08, 2018, 02:58:45 AM »

Yeah, I posted a lot of things on the internet that I now find a cringe-worthy and it wasn't even that long ago in retrospect...

GeeBeezy

« Reply #4849 on: October 08, 2018, 01:49:00 PM »

I'm glad for your happy realizations guys!

ジャガイモはセクシーで

"Mmph." says Romeo, who in the night has released a special enzyme to digest his own face and fuse himself to Juliet.

Ceres

• nothing nkight
« Reply #4850 on: October 08, 2018, 02:13:33 PM »

I WAS LITERALLY THINKING OF THAT IMAGE OH MY GOD

Also I BOOKED MY TRIP TO UF SATURDAY AND I MAY GET TO SEE HER AND IM DEFINITELY SEEING MY CHILDHOOD BFF IM SO EXCITED

GeeBeezy

« Reply #4851 on: October 08, 2018, 03:25:35 PM »

;D You're welcome.

AWESOME!

ジャガイモはセクシーで

"Mmph." says Romeo, who in the night has released a special enzyme to digest his own face and fuse himself to Juliet.

Julia The Bookworm

« Reply #4852 on: October 09, 2018, 09:26:26 AM »

Yay!!!

BlueberryDoughnut

• Knife Wife, Keeper of the Holy Bun
« Reply #4853 on: October 13, 2018, 02:32:23 PM »

I'm pretty sure my bird is now more bonded to my mom than he is to me. On one hand, I appreciate that she gives him attention when I'm not home and that she tries to make sure he's not lonely. But I'm also...jealous? Because she didn't want Kirby, originally. She wasn't even that thrilled about me taking him. But now I feel like she's kinda stolen him from me??? And I don't know why I'm as miffed about this as I am???
Climb these hills, I'm reaching for the heights
And chasing all the lights that shine
And when they let you down, you'll get up off the ground
Morning rolls around and it's another day of sun

~ La La Land ~
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324]