Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Am i the only one who hates HG?  (Read 11170 times)

Echo :)

Re: Am i the only one who hates HG?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 07:35:04 AM »

.... no comment.
It was totally appropriate, don't deny that.
What? ... ???
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 02:01:14 PM »

I think she thought your comment was a reply to her comment when you were really just saying no comment to the WHOLE TOPIC. . . did I confuse you, 'cause I kind of confused myself.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 02:08:20 PM »

I dunno, I'm pretty confuzeable.......
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 08:48:52 PM »

Personally I love the Hunger Games...the book, not the whole series. Like everyone else has been saying, the first book is the best xD I really hated the third one. I could hardly get through it. Everyone gave me so much crap because I stopped reading it right in the middle, but it was just so boring and so annoying and I just hated it. A lot. The other two were good, in my opinion. The second one was good mostly because of Finnick.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

gavinfuzzy

• "I Shall Stand... ...The Rest Shall Fall"
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 10:04:34 PM »

Personally I love the Hunger Games...the book, not the whole series. Like everyone else has been saying, the first book is the best xD I really hated the third one. I could hardly get through it. Everyone gave me so much crap because I stopped reading it right in the middle, but it was just so boring and so annoying and I just hated it. A lot. The other two were good, in my opinion. The second one was good mostly because of Finnick.

Hmm... all 3 seemed okay. if anything the middle one seemed forced just to get that little bit more of story...
Please hold while I create a new sig~

Check out my Deviant Art too ^_^ http://gavinlimkj.deviantart.com/

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2012, 06:14:38 AM »

Yeah, the 2nd was slowest for me. The very beginning, because nothing happened. Once the training/games started it was good and Johanna and Finnick made the second book good.

|ĸιrα|

• Razzle Dazzle Time!
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 06:26:49 AM »

Hmm... all 3 seemed okay. if anything the middle one seemed forced just to get that little bit more of story...
Well yeah, she kind of did force that one. It was supposed to be a stand alone, but so many fans wanted more that she made it a trilogy. But I really loved the characters in the second one, which I guess is why I like it. Plus it still had to do with the Hunger Games, and the third one didn't...I dunno. I just hated the last one.
The first is still the best, though.

I'm like the cool, ninja sharpshooter!

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 10:43:13 AM »

Who could hate Hunger Games? It's like Battle Royale but with white people(and Rue and Thresh)

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 02:38:20 PM »

I think it's funny how everyone bashes book two cuz catching fire I'm pretty sure was my favorite haha...

kristina-la

• A 1000 times I've failed still your mercy remains
    • tumblr
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2012, 02:42:08 PM »

I liked the second one....mainly cause I liked finnick (first character I actually enjoyed)
third book just ruined it all for me. and now all this attention its getting....ruined it more :(
this is why I'm glad uglies will probs never be a movie. gooood. I dont want it to be ruined in my mind.
sigh...I hope City of bones doesnt get ruined too...

“No matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up”

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »

The attention is pitiful... We all just know that Echo is the ultimate  fan and that is that... But ya have to admit they did a really great job withthiss movie...

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 02:46:21 PM »

it was not as horrible as I expected. then again-I went in with really low expectations :P

...which I also did for Harry Potter 7 1 and 2 and I absolutely loved those movies :) yay thinking a movie will suck...then it's better than you thought-making it a good movie ;P

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 02:47:19 PM »

True... I thought it was pretty darn good and I went in with insane expectations lol...

Allie-wa<3

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 03:12:46 PM »

I liked the second one....mainly cause I liked finnick (first character I actually enjoyed)
third book just ruined it all for me. and now all this attention its getting....ruined it more :(
this is why I'm glad uglies will probs never be a movie. gooood. I dont want it to be ruined in my mind.
sigh...I hope City of bones doesnt get ruined too...
I can't imagine Cassandra letting them ruin City of Bones.

And as for me, the second book was my favorite because of Finnick and Mags (am I the only one that found her hilariously stupid?).
"I'm not what I have done, I'm what I've over come."

When life hands you lemons, trade them at the Hob.

kristina-la

• tumblr
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 03:14:41 PM »

I sure hope it's not ruined. Jace is just....so jace. I hope they pull it off

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8