Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: What I love about the people on this forum...  (Read 9525 times)

kjhgdhhp.

• So it's been a while huh?
Re: What I love about the people on this forum...
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 11:29:20 AM »

A snow sculpture created after "Venus de Milo" by Elisa Gonzalez at her home in Rahway, New Jersey. Gonzalez and her two children created the snow sculpture, and were later visited by the local police who told them that a neighbour had complained about the statue and that they needed to cover it up or knock it down. They didn't want any problem with the police so they covered it up with clothing.
(AFP/HO)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

bklvr!!

• oh hey
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 01:57:51 PM »

A snow sculpture created after "Venus de Milo" by Elisa Gonzalez at her home in Rahway, New Jersey. Gonzalez and her two children created the snow sculpture, and were later visited by the local police who told them that a neighbour had complained about the statue and that they needed to cover it up or knock it down. They didn't want any problem with the police so they covered it up with clothing.
(AFP/HO)

*sigh*, that is art. ppl can be so strange.
Cheesecake!

Nina-Chan

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 11:47:21 AM »

^
l
l
someone is bored!

eviethecyborg

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 03:30:56 AM »

XD me too. And you don't even have to feel obliged to stay on topic, you can just say whatever.

Poor Robin Williams. If there's one celebrity that I'm not ever going to allow to die, it's him... And Lady Gaga..

bklvr!!

• oh hey
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 10:14:31 AM »

eeew. that is some pretty weird  undies.
Cheesecake!

kjhgdhhp.

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 01:22:54 PM »

Rome's left-wing local counsellors show their underwear as they protest against mayor Gianni Alemanno's policy on Monday during a local council at the Campidoglio, Rome's city hall. "Alemanno has reduced us to our underwear," read one protester's poster.
(AFP/Alberto Pizzoli)

I might propose that at work, a no pants day, it would certainly bring out the shy ones =P (no pun intended)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

eviethecyborg

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 09:17:50 PM »

^AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Team Toshi Banana

• CableSnow the dust mite says stay icy!
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 10:28:09 AM »

The Sausage Race is a race of sausage mascots held before the bottom of the sixth inning at every home game of the Milwaukee Brewers. The Sausage Race is a promotion for the Klement's Sausage Company, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, whose sausages are served at Miller Park, the home of the Brewers. The mascots are officially known as Klement's Racing Sausages.

The race started in the early 1990s with just three sausages - the bratwurst, the Polish sausage (kielbasa), and the Italian sausage. Since then, two new sausages have joined the race - the hot dog, introduced in the mid-90s, and the chorizo, which was unveiled and eventually joined the race in the mid-2000s. --Wikipedia

OMG those are the cutest sausages I've ever seen!
Sorry I've been away from the forum for a while... I've been really busy...

kjhgdhhp.

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »

Mmmmmm, I want a hot dog now :)

xxxxxxxxxx

kjhgdhhp.

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 09:56:10 AM »

lol people are a bit mad, tbh if someone did that here I don't think people would care too much =P I've seen people around town wearing pretty much less than nothing (i.e. see through everyting)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2010, 09:58:18 AM »

old people... topless... on the beach... ewww  :P thats what i saw last summer when i was trying to chill on the beach
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
Fashions fade, style is eternal. Yves Saint Laurent

kjhgdhhp.

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 02:56:36 AM »

old people... topless... on the beach... ewww  :P thats what i saw last summer when i was trying to chill on the beach

*shudders*

bklvr!!

• oh hey
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2010, 06:21:30 AM »

lol people are a bit mad, tbh if someone did that here I don't think people would care too much =P I've seen people around town wearing pretty much less than nothing (i.e. see through everyting)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think it;s legal in Canada... :P
Cheesecake!

Chloe-Wa

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2010, 07:34:55 AM »

you can get away with wearing next to nothing here, but i think if you were just in underwear you might get arrested

aww the dog/cat/mice pic is adorable

The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
Fashions fade, style is eternal. Yves Saint Laurent

kjhgdhhp.

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 08:52:47 AM »

Where do you find this stuff lol?? =P

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7