Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 5514 times)

Echo :)

Re: Hello!
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2012, 01:35:48 PM »

AWwwwwwwww!!! Shuck it! I keep forgetting, I had a list typed up on my laptop for ze newbie buddies.... I shall update tomorrow sometime....
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

Seth-la

• I made this for you!!!
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2012, 07:28:33 AM »

Yeah, I'm just too tired from work to ever do it.

**WESTERFORUM RESIDENT KING OF LOGIC**

Echo :)

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2012, 07:36:31 AM »

I will do it... Though I need a quite moment away from my family cuz I need my laptop to do so and they all believe that they have all the rights to My laptop ::) love family...
“He looks," Simon had once said to Isabelle, "like he's thinking about something deep and meaningful, but if you ask him what it is, he'll punch you in the face.” ~CoFA

HyperBacon

« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2012, 09:47:09 AM »

Welcome to the forum!  I love your nickname.... Would you by any chance know when the narwhal bacons?
Nice to meet you! I dont know when the narwhal bacons, but I heard about it, I think...

Bramblepool

• I <3 Lavi
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2012, 12:23:36 PM »

WEEEEEELCOME TO THE FORUM............. I LOVE BEING CREEPY.  IM BRAMBLEPOOL OR BRAM OR BRAMMY.  WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL ME.  I AM UNHEALTHELY OBSESSED WITH LEVIATHAN AND WRITE A LOT OF FANFIC.  I HOPE YOU LIKE IT HERE!
One by one, they ran away.  With their made up minds to leave it all behind, as the light began to fade from the city on the hill.

Trample the weak, hurtle the dead.

Mmmmmm Norwegian deer liver.

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

I wouldn't push people I DONT like down a hill.

Anchorgurl1

• Derek bby
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2012, 09:18:41 AM »

Welcome to the forum!  I love your nickname.... Would you by any chance know when the narwhal bacons?
Nice to meet you! I dont know when the narwhal bacons, but I heard about it, I think...
The narwhal bacons at midnight ;)
Forum resident Mayday Parade fangirl and Darwinist Monarch

KILL JOYS NEVER DIE
I play the Romeo/you play the Juliet- Of Mice and Men
we could sit around and cry but frankly you aren't worth it any more/such a simple little whore- Mayday Parade

Bea-la

« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2012, 09:24:11 AM »

The narwhal bacons at midnight ;)
*EPIC HIGH FIVE*  ARE YOU A REDDITOR?   ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]