Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: if leviathan number four came...  (Read 2099 times)

Andrew aka awesome

if leviathan number four came...
« on: August 10, 2012, 11:25:57 PM »

what would be in number four if there was one, would deryn and alek be raising kids?, wouldthey end wwi?, would they start wwii?
i am a fan of star wars leviathan and pokemon and mythology, making me a star levikemon god!

gavinfuzzy

• "I Shall Stand... ...The Rest Shall Fall"
Re: if leviathan number four came...
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 11:35:51 PM »

Too fast for kids, don't u think...

The book would have to have another 16 year timejump for them to have a kid who could be the new lead character... The kid would unintentionally start WWII, and stirr trouble, dragging Alek and Deryn into it... Alek and Deryn sacrifice their life to save the world and their chiló ... Wait wait wait, damn you Mortal Engines.

Read it and you will get the reference I was trying to make.  ;D
Please hold while I create a new sig~

Check out my Deviant Art too ^_^ http://gavinlimkj.deviantart.com/

Andrew aka awesome

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 12:05:57 AM »

yeah maybea prologue of it would contain deryn and alek's dating name, Dalek or alen?
i am a fan of star wars leviathan and pokemon and mythology, making me a star levikemon god!

Polandeer

• I Don't Post Much
    • Operation Observation
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 12:49:22 PM »

The book would have to have another 16 year timejump for them to have a kid who could be the new lead character... The kid would unintentionally start WWII, and stirr trouble, dragging Alek and Deryn into it... Alek and Deryn sacrifice their life to save the world and their chiló ... Wait wait wait, damn you Mortal Engines.

Wow. Before you said Mortal Engines I knew that was familiar...
~Westerforum Highly-Conservative Master SPEED POSTER AND TREE CLIMBER!~

artimousguy

• Wat up!! :)
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 01:31:11 PM »

I think it would be in ww2 or in between
When you laugh it makes my day when I'm sad, or if I'm already happy it makes my day even better so thanks.
            -Me

If you haven't noticed I have a great life

gavinfuzzy

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 03:41:56 PM »

Wow. Before you said Mortal Engines I knew that was familiar...

;D Besides, Scott just said that Alek and Deryn got married eventually... Probably a LEGAL marriage...

artimousguy

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »

no because Alek never had a visa plus he snuck into europe so technically he is an illegal (same in america) so probably he will get deported *nerd pushing up his glasses* (i dont wear glasses)
When you laugh it makes my day when I'm sad, or if I'm already happy it makes my day even better so thanks.
            -Me

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 04:43:53 PM »

Leviathan 4 would be the war kicking right back up despite the duo's best attempts to stiffle it, Britian and the Darwinists being pushed to the brink of defeat and then saved when America joins the fight, dragging in fabricated humans and the most inhumane machines this side of my autistic friend's brain. At which point Germany and the Clankers will begin a slow slide into their own defeat, ending with Berlin being evaporated by the working "sequel" to Goliath.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

gavinfuzzy

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2012, 03:43:32 AM »

I will wait for that to happen.  ;D Also, I'll be waiting for the Leviathan movie...

Scot said some "big star" or something along that lines wanted to do it... The 1st person that came to my head was Michael Bay. Oh well, if Bay does the leviathan movie, you can expect the leviathan to have stupid gold and orange flames over it. (someone must get that reference... right?  ;D)

artimousguy

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 06:45:16 AM »

I want to become an actor but I'm just too nervous school plays will be my biggest
but yah the leviathan movie would be awesome if they had the right characters because if they had that main guy from national treasure if he had a big part than it would suck
            -Me