Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Whoa, the fourms number one Tally hater is going to say something in her defence  (Read 7210 times)

Lexa-Wa

As always I pop up in awkward was but really the only time there's a bad as teen girl or even a guy is when they hadn't had the taste of an easy life like we have these days. I mean at timesteens can be total bad asses in this era but that's rare. Tally was pampered. I mean more than us. Katniss or Maximum has always had to fight to stay alive (not like when katniss is actually in the games ir Max is fighting some weird thing but for food and such.) I mean Bella is based in our rime and we're wimps. Some people might now how to survive if they get lost in the woods but no offense I bet half of this forum would due if that happened. Im not trying to be rude but some people just weren't exposed to it. So my point is for tally to go from city girl to smokey (even for a week.) Then pretty to special and live in the woods is a big change even if sge was brainwashed to do it. I give her credit for that.plus she stode up to some specials in Uglies. For get about that?
All I need is my cats.

Straif

• Westerforum's Resident Fabricated Human

Swann just needs to go hang herself.
Also; when it comes to chicks with no good like, two words; HESTER SHAW.
Sergeant Marasco, First Squad, Darwin's Fist
Crusher of Clankers, Defender of Darwinism
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

Lexa-Wa

What?
All I need is my cats.

Straif

Just adding someone to your list of girls with tough lives.
President For Life and Almighty Darwinist-Tractionist Monarch of the Ballard High Book Club
Resident Halo Fanatic

Lexa-Wa

Lia Kahn or Kuhn. Can't remember. But another weak female thrown into a hardee life.
All I need is my cats.

Eraisuithiel

As always I pop up in awkward was but really the only time there's a bad as teen girl or even a guy is when they hadn't had the taste of an easy life like we have these days. I mean at timesteens can be total bad asses in this era but that's rare. Tally was pampered. I mean more than us. Katniss or Maximum has always had to fight to stay alive (not like when katniss is actually in the games ir Max is fighting some weird thing but for food and such.) I mean Bella is based in our rime and we're wimps. Some people might now how to survive if they get lost in the woods but no offense I bet half of this forum would due if that happened. Im not trying to be rude but some people just weren't exposed to it. So my point is for tally to go from city girl to smokey (even for a week.) Then pretty to special and live in the woods is a big change even if sge was brainwashed to do it. I give her credit for that.plus she stode up to some specials in Uglies. For get about that?

Id be the first one dead. :| But anyway, I completely agree with you.

Straif

I think I'd do fine...you'd come into the woods a couple weeks later and find me all Ramboed up, eating a raw rabbit on a stick.
Resident Halo Fanatic

Eraisuithiel

I think I'd do fine...you'd come into the woods a couple weeks later and find me all Ramboed up, eating a raw rabbit on a stick.
If you think eating raw rabbit is a good idea, youll be dead as soon as me. :p

Straif

I'm kidding. I know how to cook stuff on a fire. And make a fire in the first place.
Resident Halo Fanatic

Eraisuithiel

Congratulations, so can I. Perhaps I would survive.... but, then again, if were being realistic and not trying to make ourselves seem cool, I would not. There are bugs out there. Rai does not do well with bugs.

(Dear lord Im probably worse than Tally XD)

Leah-wa

I guess we could all survive in some way

Lexa-Wa

Ria, you would be one of the first upon a lot other. I would survive maybe 3 weeks then go crazy.
All I need is my cats.

Leah-wa

Most people live out in the wild without anything, so we'd be fine

Lexa-Wa

This is without shelter. Crazy or dead
All I need is my cats.

Leah-wa

Make some, done it before with trees branches and leaves, kill the food, make a campfire.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11