Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Looking for actors for a fan-made project (NYC area)  (Read 635 times)

Chaobunny

Looking for actors for a fan-made project (NYC area)
« on: September 09, 2012, 10:12:07 AM »

Not sure if I'm allowed to put something like this here, but I figured it couldn't hurt. Someone can delete it if I'm not allowed.

I'm planning on working on a small fan-made film project, and one of the books I want to use is Uglies. I have one actress but I need more people for this to work. I'm looking for amateur actors in the NYC area who want to have some fun with an amateur filmmaker while being nerdy at the same time. =)

This project is in the planning stages right now. Where it goes depends on who gets involved and how our schedules work out. For more information, click here.

Chaobunny

Re: Looking for actors for a fan-made project (NYC area)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 01:02:51 AM »

I'm at NYU. I'm not a film student, more like the standard nerdy math and computer science, but I got a nice new camera and I love this kind of thing. =)

Bea-la

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 08:56:59 PM »

That's very cool, but I have to go with Fanna.   New York is far away and I'm just a kid.

Reenie-La

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 04:43:51 AM »

Once again, I wish forever that I lived in NYC~!
But no. I'm stuck up in New York's sticks and crap D:

Sounds amazing though~! Would love love love to participate but never have even been to the city </3