Scott Westerfeld Forum

Author Topic: Uglies RPG  (Read 1910 times)

Helenwa

• CHEESE!
    • Helen-wa!
Uglies RPG
« on: December 24, 2012, 04:38:51 PM »

Hey, guys (Uglies fans and RP-ers)! For a while, I've been surfing the nets for an active RPG based in the world of Uglies, with no success. I have seen A Pretty Ugly World ( http://www.aprettyuglyworldrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi ) and another potential Uglies RPG site which was created by elliebug91, a fellow member of Scott's forum ( http://upserpg.proboards.com/index.cgi ). They both seem like they would be nice RPGs, if only we could get some people to sign up and become active on them. I'm curious to find out who, if anyone, would be interested to help get at least one of them running again. Often I see messages in the C-box of APUW, from other people who would be interested to get it up and running, so I know that with a group's work, this wouldn't (necessarily, but let's think positive! :) )be a lost cause.

I'd also be interested if somebody knows of another, active, Uglies RPG, in a non-social network forum (yes, Tumbler qualifies to my view of a social network).
"Favorite Amy Mann song on 3! 1, 2, 3-

REDVINES!

Favorite color vine other that green-

REDVINES!

Favorite way to say red wines in a German accent-

REDVINES!"

Boffin-La

Re: Uglies RPG
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 12:43:20 AM »

I would love to RP there, and I have an account on there and everything.
"Bah! Clankers and their clumsy contraptions. They have absolutely no idea how much stronger us Darwinists are! My fabricated recorder bat could fly great distances to deliver gossip-er, important information-to my allies. Ah, the life of a boffin is a tiresome one. " ~me, if I was in the Leviathan

Catvomitsky

• nothing nkight
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 01:21:54 AM »

Someone should make one here.

Boffin-La

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 01:39:30 AM »

You're right.
"Bah! Clankers and their clumsy contraptions. They have absolutely no idea how much stronger us Darwinists are! My fabricated recorder bat could fly great distances to deliver gossip-er, important information-to my allies. Ah, the life of a boffin is a tiresome one. " ~me, if I was in the Leviathan

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 01:49:02 AM »

I'd join if that was made on here.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Boffin-La

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 02:08:28 AM »

Me too.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 02:11:00 AM »

Should one of us make it?
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Boffin-La

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 02:16:33 AM »

Yeah! PS love that name you have thar.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 02:36:09 AM »

Thanks! Do you want to make itm or should I?

- Catvomitsky

Boffin-La

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 03:25:20 AM »

You, I suck at starting.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 03:38:33 AM »

Okay!

- Catvomitsky

Boffin-La

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 03:38:59 AM »

:D

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2013, 03:39:47 AM »

It is done.

- Catvomitsky

Boffin-La

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2013, 03:43:05 AM »

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!