Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 364

Author Topic: Unlikely Allies  (Read 223791 times)

Blue

Re: Unlikely Allies
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2017, 11:09:01 AM »

"Yeah, I'm fine," she called out. "Would you actually mind helping me turn over? You can come in." Sunny pulled at the elastic band of her now shredded underwear, still attached around her waist. Maybe Chris wouldn't notice.

"Yeah, like what specifically?" Andrew asked.

EloiseNagel

• God bless us, everyone!
« Reply #241 on: August 31, 2017, 11:12:08 AM »

"Eyupp, I've currently found some evidence that suggests that this town is a hot spot for..." she paused for effect, "Bigfoots!"
Resident Angel-type Pokémon

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #242 on: August 31, 2017, 01:33:31 PM »

Chris hesitated, then opened the door and shut it behind him. "Do you get bruises from this?" He asked as he knelt down beside her to help her over.

"I thought they were more in the pacific northwest?" Ferris raised an eyebrow.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #243 on: August 31, 2017, 01:39:47 PM »

"From falling? Sometimes. Depends on how well I can catch myself," Sunny explained. She felt weightless whenever she was underwater, but on land, her tail felt heavy, at least to her.

Andrew shrugged, his gaze drifting over to the stairs leading up to the second story. "I guess they could be anywhere, right? Since no one's ever found one."

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #244 on: August 31, 2017, 03:23:29 PM »

Chris nodded before he flipped her onto her back. He leaned his weight back on his heels and glanced at her tail. "It's pretty," he said without really thinking about it.

"I guess. I mean, skunk ape is in Florida and stuff," Ferris shrugged.

Higher, further, faster

LunaFairy

• Don`t Blink, Breath, Think, and Don`t Forget
« Reply #245 on: September 01, 2017, 04:03:02 AM »

{Hey is it too late to come in?}
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:08:13 AM by LunaFairy »
I never got my letter from Hogwarts so...
I`m leaveing the Shire to
Chose my Fraction
Study at camp half-blood
Become a Jedi
Win the Hunger Games
MUUUDER
And RUN for my life

EloiseNagel

• God bless us, everyone!
« Reply #246 on: September 01, 2017, 04:07:39 AM »

"Exactly! You know the signs, dead animal showing up out of the blue, garbage cans raided, weird howls at night! All signs of Bigfoot among us!" Rachel replied.
Resident Angel-type Pokémon

LittleK

• On a le pouvoir de s'aimer, okay?
« Reply #247 on: September 01, 2017, 06:04:46 AM »

"I've been saving this joints, you know laying back in the pool and smoking it with friends... show my tail to everyone won't be appropriate would it now?" Mary replied fishing them out from her small bag.

"Well... what kind of person are you if you're not a party person?" Adeline's eyes flickered from his chest with a chuckle and leaned a little forward towards Xavier.
You're filled with determination

Blue

« Reply #248 on: September 01, 2017, 08:34:45 AM »

(Totally not! Go ahead and fill out a charrie card!)

Sunny smiled and gently ran her hand over her scales. "Thanks. It's kinda weird; I never used to like yellow until this happened."

"Joints, huh? I think Ferris would be more into those," Cole said, but he still reached for one anyway. What was it going to hurt?

Andrew raised an eyebrow, nodding. "Dead animals? What kind of animals?"

LunaFairy

« Reply #249 on: September 01, 2017, 08:54:39 AM »

Name: Grace Tyler (Bulan)
Species: mermaid
Power: Telepathy
Appearance: 4'9, Fair skin tone, Her black blue hair is straight and is pretty-long it reaches her butt, she has almond shaped green eyes, and a straight shaped body type and is pretty fit. She has two visible scars on her right shoulder. Usually, she wears dark tights with a colorful tank top under a large an equally colorful sweater that sometimes falls down, off her shoulders.
History: Grace Grew up mostly on an island near Australia. Her parents were killed in a boating accident and she was on the boat with them, some how she survived, but one of the fishing tools grazed her right shoulder deeply cutting it and from blood loss, she KOed. She then woke up is an orphanage somewhere is Australia and then got moved somewhere is England she again got moved and ended up in Asheville, North Carolina and was finally adopted by the Tyler family. Over time she built a wall, she wouldn`t let anyone in that is till she met Tyler some how he knew how to make her smile. She then applied for the college with Tyler to get away from the expectations the Tyler Parents had for her.
Anything else?: She doesn't like people and can come off as rude

Name: Tyler Tyler
Species: Human
Appearance: 6'2, tanish, he has messy black red hair that reaches his ears, he has wide brown eyes, and has an in-between muscly and lazy body shape. He has a scar that goes from below his left cheek bone to under jaw line. You`ll find him wearing a geeky shirt with some torn blue jeans and colorful sneakers
History: Tyler's parents wanted a girl, but they got him they never paid much attention to him until he made friends with Grace. Seeing the connection Grace and Tyler had they had adopted Grace and expected a lot from her, but nothing really from Tyler
Anything else? : You`ll never find him without a bruise. He extremely clumsy. and he loves taking photos especially of Grace

{Is this good?}
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 12:53:35 PM by LunaFairy »
Chose my Fraction
Study at camp half-blood
Become a Jedi
Win the Hunger Games
MUUUDER
And RUN for my life

Blue

« Reply #250 on: September 01, 2017, 09:20:01 AM »

(That's fine, but most of the mermaids started as regular humans who were then transformed into them, and I was planning for them to have more psychic abilities rather than water-based abilities.)

LittleK

• On a le pouvoir de s'aimer, okay?
« Reply #251 on: September 01, 2017, 09:48:08 AM »

(Whoops sorry for that ^^ xD )

"Yes, good times with Ferris. However I did save them for a special occasion." Mary shuffled over lighter in her hand and lit it for him, she placed it in between her lips and lit her own. Mary closed her eyes inhaling deeply, letting everything that has happened over the past few weeks rush over in her mind. She finally exhaled with a little cough in the end.
You're filled with determination

LunaFairy

« Reply #252 on: September 01, 2017, 10:17:49 AM »

{I can change the powers and the backstory if you`d like.}

Tyler dragged Grace down the sidewalk towards the building that had loud music.
        "Come on Grace," He whined "Let's have some fun"
        "People aren't fun," Grace said loudly
Chose my Fraction
Study at camp half-blood
Become a Jedi
Win the Hunger Games
MUUUDER
And RUN for my life

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #253 on: September 01, 2017, 12:22:47 PM »

(Totally not! Go ahead and fill out a charrie card!)

Sunny smiled and gently ran her hand over her scales. "Thanks. It's kinda weird; I never used to like yellow until this happened."

"Joints, huh? I think Ferris would be more into those," Cole said, but he still reached for one anyway. What was it going to hurt?

Andrew raised an eyebrow, nodding. "Dead animals? What kind of animals?"
"Really? I've always kinda liked it. Like...sunshine and suflowers, ya know?" Chris shrugged and leaned his head against the wall. 

Ferris' throat tightened. He knew exactly what she was talking about, and he needed to tell Cole or Chris. Maybe not Xaviar...he didn't know how unbiased that guy could be.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #254 on: September 01, 2017, 12:35:38 PM »

(Yes, I would appreciate that.)

Sunny shrugged, and began trying to dab the water off her with a hand towel she'd managed to find. "My parents always dressed me in yellow when I was little. Yellow and pink and white, all the time."

Cole took a drag off the joint - not even an overly deep one - and was practically coughing up a lung when he exhaled. What was supposed to be fun about this, again? Beer didn't betray him like this.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 364