Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 364

Author Topic: Unlikely Allies  (Read 223780 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: Unlikely Allies
« Reply #285 on: September 03, 2017, 12:50:41 PM »

(HOW DID SHE NOT DIE.)

"Sure," his expression relaxed and he turned to make his way through the crowd with her. They got some weird looks, which didn't surprise him. They had just come out of the bathroom together.

"Like art?" Ferris asked, looking over at Andrew now. Now that he thought about it, he supposed swimming was another way he relaxed.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #286 on: September 03, 2017, 01:46:22 PM »

(I have no clue.)

Sunny ignored the looks, and carefully reached for the driest beer she could.

Andrew nodded. "Yeah, man. And working out."

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #287 on: September 03, 2017, 01:57:48 PM »

(Ahh i wouldn't be able to function after taking 3 edibles.)

"Oh, hey, let me," Chris reached out and grabbed it for her, then quickly dried it off as best he could with his shirt before he handed it to her.

"Really? Like, weights and stuff?" Ferris glanced over Andrew's arms.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #288 on: September 03, 2017, 02:03:14 PM »

"Thanks." Sunny smiled and opened the can. "Do you want one?"

"Yeah, weights and stuff. And running. I run sometimes, too." Andrew watched the pipe as it was passed around.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #289 on: September 03, 2017, 02:06:26 PM »

"Nah, I'm good," Chris shook his head and then looked around to see what was happening. The party wasn't quite as bumping as it had been a while ago. People had taken to standing around or sitting and talking with their drinks and joints. The music was still playing, but not quite as loudly as before.

"Bad for the joints," Ferris said and took a big hit, passing the pipe to Andrew as he exhaled through his nose.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #290 on: September 03, 2017, 02:40:24 PM »

Sunny's eyes wandered throughout the crowd, which either had thinned out some, or was just spread in a way that made it look like that. "People are probably gonna think we had sex or something," she said before she thought about it.

"Isn't everything bad for the joints?" Andrew took another hit off the pipe, and passed it along again once he'd exhaled.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #291 on: September 03, 2017, 02:42:32 PM »

Chris blinked a couple times. "Well, you're not wrong," he agreed with a nonchalant shrug.

"Yeah, basically. Bipedalism has its drawbacks," Ferris sighed and closed his eyes to enjoy the breeze that brought in the salty ocean air.

Higher, further, faster

LunaFairy

• Don`t Blink, Breath, Think, and Don`t Forget
« Reply #292 on: September 03, 2017, 03:03:05 PM »

"Hey Tyler," Grace carefully walked into the now quieting party "Tyler?" Grace had lost her curious brother

"H-hey," Tyler walked up to a group that had a few guys a girl excitingly chatting.  "Have you seen my sister?" he said while looking like a lost puppy
I never got my letter from Hogwarts so...
I`m leaveing the Shire to
Chose my Fraction
Study at camp half-blood
Become a Jedi
Win the Hunger Games
MUUUDER
And RUN for my life

Blue

« Reply #293 on: September 03, 2017, 03:21:47 PM »

(Who is Tyler talking to?)

"Sorry." Sunny turned pink and looked back down at the can. "Sorry. Sometimes I just open my mouth and words come out."

Andrew nodded, closing his eyes again. His mind was hazy, but yet still not as hazy as he would have liked. "Whatever that means, it sounds like something I would agree with."

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #294 on: September 03, 2017, 03:30:46 PM »

"Don't worry about it," Chris chuckled. "Does it bother you that people will think that?"

"Like, you know how we walk on two legs? That's bipedalism." Ferris explained and the pipe was passed back to the two of them.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #295 on: September 03, 2017, 03:40:46 PM »

"I...don't know." Sunny's frown deepened. She hadn't thought before of what people would think. It was weird, to have to consider it.

"Ohhh, okay." Andrew passed the pipe when he was done, and decided to lay down on his back. "I feel dizzy."

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2017, 03:43:28 PM »

"Hey now, turn that frown upside down, little miss sunshine," Chris said when he saw her expression. "Don't worry about it. People can think whatever they want, it's not like it'll actually do anything to you."

Ferris laid down as well. "I like how it makes the edges of my vision go a little fuzzy. Its like being in a dream, and everything is in slow-mo."

Higher, further, faster

LunaFairy

• Don`t Blink, Breath, Think, and Don`t Forget
« Reply #297 on: September 03, 2017, 11:32:13 PM »

{Tyler is talking to Rachel and the boys that Rachel is talking to}
I never got my letter from Hogwarts so...
I`m leaveing the Shire to
Chose my Fraction
Study at camp half-blood
Become a Jedi
Win the Hunger Games
MUUUDER
And RUN for my life

Blue

« Reply #298 on: September 04, 2017, 12:22:14 AM »

(Well, the boys left Rachel, and they're now outside. I don't know what Rachel is doing right now.)

"Does it bother you?" Sunny asked. She cracked a small smile at being "little miss sunshine", though it didn't reach her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah that's fun," Andrew agreed, and folded his hands underneath his head.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #299 on: September 04, 2017, 12:53:06 AM »

"No," Chris said plainly. "You're a pretty girl, and it's not like one night stands are unheard of."

Ferris looked at the stars, then smiled to himself. "I love nighttime."

Higher, further, faster
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 364