Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 364

Author Topic: Unlikely Allies  (Read 223656 times)

Blue

Re: Unlikely Allies
« Reply #300 on: September 04, 2017, 06:06:15 AM »

Sunny smiled again, more relaxed this time. Being told she was pretty was nice. "Okay. Thanks, Chris."

"The moon," Andrew said. "Have you ever looked at the moon? Like, really looked at it? It's awesome."

LittleK

• On a le pouvoir de s'aimer, okay?
« Reply #301 on: September 04, 2017, 06:21:16 AM »

"Do you feel like a different... person when you transform?" Mary asked crossing her legs and rocking the swing chair.
You're filled with determination

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #302 on: September 04, 2017, 06:26:51 AM »

"Yeah, no problem," Chris grinned at her.

"Yeah..." Ferris sighed softly. He wondered if the moon was why the mermaids and werewolves were kind of connected.

Higher, further, faster

LunaFairy

• Don`t Blink, Breath, Think, and Don`t Forget
« Reply #303 on: September 04, 2017, 08:59:19 AM »

(Well, the boys left Rachel, and they're now outside. I don't know what Rachel is doing right now.)

"Does it bother you?" Sunny asked. She cracked a small smile at being "little miss sunshine", though it didn't reach her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah that's fun," Andrew agreed and folded his hands underneath his head.

{Okay then just rachel}
I never got my letter from Hogwarts so...
I`m leaveing the Shire to
Chose my Fraction
Study at camp half-blood
Become a Jedi
Win the Hunger Games
MUUUDER
And RUN for my life

Blue

« Reply #304 on: September 04, 2017, 10:20:35 AM »

(Wait. I didn't tell you about the werewolves' and mermaids' origins, did I?)

Sunny sipped at the beer absently, not really interested in it now.

"I don't remember anything after the first few minutes," Cole answered. "But before then, I just...don't feel like a person at all. Just like a monster. "

"It's like...cheese. Swiss cheese in the sky. I really used to think that when I was little," Andrew laughed. He had been such a stupid kid. And even though he didn't need it, he took another drag from the pipe when it came back his way.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #305 on: September 04, 2017, 10:26:40 AM »

(No lmao did i guess something correctly)

"Hey, do you wanna get out of here?" Chris asked her suddenly.

"Did you ever watch Avatar: The Last Airbender? That show gave me mad respect for the moon, man. Changed my whole life," Ferris sighed wistfully.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #306 on: September 04, 2017, 11:00:04 AM »

(.....no....)

Sunny glanced up at him, surprised, but she nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good. Where do you want to go?"

Andrew nodded slowly. "I...yeah, I've seen that show. It was awesome. I loved it."

EloiseNagel

• God bless us, everyone!
« Reply #307 on: September 04, 2017, 11:23:08 AM »

(OMGEEE I'm so behind! I'm sorry! I didn't realize college would get this busy!!)
Xaviar smiled at Adeline, "And if I am? The man that you looked for?" He emptied his cup and looked inside it, half-disappointed that it wasn't as full as he thought it would be.

Rachel went back to her couch, once cannibus came up in a conversation she was out. She sat down, and then realizing she still hadn't gotten a drink got up with an angsty groan to walk back to the table with soda pop.
Resident Angel-type Pokémon

LunaFairy

• Don`t Blink, Breath, Think, and Don`t Forget
« Reply #308 on: September 04, 2017, 11:37:11 AM »

Tyler attempted to follow the girl "Hey, excuse me, ma'am"
I never got my letter from Hogwarts so...
I`m leaveing the Shire to
Chose my Fraction
Study at camp half-blood
Become a Jedi
Win the Hunger Games
MUUUDER
And RUN for my life

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #309 on: September 04, 2017, 11:58:12 AM »

(.....no....)

Sunny glanced up at him, surprised, but she nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good. Where do you want to go?"

Andrew nodded slowly. "I...yeah, I've seen that show. It was awesome. I loved it."
[Uh huh]

"I dunno. The beach?" He suggested and took a step toward the door. "Just, anywhere not here." For some reason he was starting to feel kind of anxious at the party.

"Me too, man. I'm gonna get a tattoo for it some day." Ferris closed his eyes as he reminisced about being an Earth bender. Now, it seemed, he was more suited for water bending.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #310 on: September 04, 2017, 12:09:21 PM »

"Sounds good to me." Sunny smiled and threw her half empty can into the trash, then headed for the door with him. "Do you like swimming?"

"Do you have any tattoos?" Andrew asked Ferris, and slowly opened his eyes. He was sure they were bloodshot as all get out, but he wasn't going to complain. He felt really good.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #311 on: September 04, 2017, 12:24:40 PM »

"Yeah, but I doubt I'm as good of a swimmer," he chuckled and then breathed in deeply when they got outside.

"Yeah," Ferris sat up and lifted his shirt to show Andrew the piece on his ribs, a large scenery piece of the Amazon rainforest.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #312 on: September 04, 2017, 12:45:10 PM »

"And I don't have my bathing suit anyway," Sunny commented. The night air was cool and clean, and she breathed it in deeply.

"Dude." Andrew's eyes widened, and he leaned forward to get a closer look. "That's so cool! Who's your artist?"

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #313 on: September 04, 2017, 12:48:24 PM »

"Not into swimming in your clothes? I'd suggest skinny dipping, but you don't strike me as the type," Chris eyed her.

"A guy named Cohen, he works at Tribal Rites," Ferris informed him, trying to keep his flush off on his cheeks at bay.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #314 on: September 04, 2017, 12:57:17 PM »

Sunny laughed. "You don't want to see me skinny dip, trust me. It wouldn't be a pretty sight." She slid her hands into her pockets and said, "I think you could be the type, if you ever got the chance."

Andrew nodded slowly and leaned back onto his elbows. "Cool. I'll go see him for mine, then."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 364