Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 364

Author Topic: Unlikely Allies  (Read 228981 times)

|ĸιrα|

Re: Unlikely Allies
« Reply #1500 on: February 04, 2018, 06:20:14 AM »

(Ferris isn't doing anything! Maybe Addie could run into him?)

Higher, further, faster

LittleK

• On a le pouvoir de s'aimer, okay?
« Reply #1501 on: February 04, 2018, 06:25:45 AM »

Addie had supervised the people clean her home, although she locked away everything valuable away she was still wary. She had tied her shoelaces and headed down the beach for a morning run. Last night for Addie was hazy, scary and albeit amazing. She was afraid of stepping into the water, after Mary’s threats she was afraid for drowning in the sea.
You're filled with determination

Blue

« Reply #1502 on: February 04, 2018, 06:38:28 AM »

(Andrew's not doing much of anything right now, either!)

Sunny quickly removed both her bra and her swim top. Untangling them was tricky, but she managed to get them separated, and then she slid her top back on.
"Okay, you're good now," she said.

Cole kept looking at his hands instead of either of the girls. He wasn't a two timer, he told himself. He and Mary weren't anything, and right now, neither were him and Clemence. And he couldn't control how either of them felt

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1503 on: February 04, 2018, 06:43:55 AM »

Chris turned back around and then laid back, resting on his elbows to watch the water.

Clemence watched Mary go, then turned toward Cole. "I don't want to be getting in between anything," she said, frowning.

Higher, further, faster

LittleK

« Reply #1504 on: February 04, 2018, 06:56:01 AM »

(Btw where are they? 😂😂)

Blue

« Reply #1505 on: February 04, 2018, 07:17:39 AM »

(Andrew can be wherever :P )

Sunny stretched back out on the sand, resting her hands behind her head.

"You're not," Cole assured her. "Really, you're not. Mary is just..."

LittleK

« Reply #1506 on: February 04, 2018, 07:18:49 AM »

Addie had supervised the people clean her home, although she locked away everything valuable away she was still wary. She had tied her shoelaces and headed down the beach for a morning run. Last night for Addie was hazy, scary and albeit amazing. She was afraid of stepping into the water, after Mary’s threats she was afraid for drowning in the sea.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1507 on: February 04, 2018, 07:24:51 AM »

Ferris wasn't really sure where he was going when he started walking, but he wasn't surprised to have ended up at the beach. He stayed on the sand, staring out at the open water with a faint smile.

"I wish I was like you," Chris said after a while of sitting in silence.

Clemence pursed her lips and nodded a bit. "So, there's nothing going on there?"

Higher, further, faster

LittleK

« Reply #1508 on: February 04, 2018, 07:34:30 AM »

Addie was already in a sprint, the cold motivated to run faster. Run away from her thoughts. She had cranked her music up to the loudest it could go.

Blue

« Reply #1509 on: February 04, 2018, 08:00:31 AM »

Andrew had decided to go body boarding after he got out of class, and today had turned out to be a great day to do so.

Sunny looked over at him, knitting her brows together. "Like...you wish you were a mer?"

Cole shook his head. "No, there isn't."

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1510 on: February 04, 2018, 08:13:31 AM »

Ferris looked behind him as someone ran past, and squinted a bit. They looked kind of familiar, but he wasn't really sure.

"No, I mean, not exactly. It's just that you turn into some beautiful mythical creature everyone loves and I turn into something they make horror movies about," Chris explained, sighing. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He loved the sun. It was safe, and warm, and didn't turn him into a monster.

"Good. I mean, not that there's necessarily anything between us either, but that'd get kind of complicated, you know? I don't like things being complicated." Clemence shrugged and shifted a bit.

Higher, further, faster

LittleK

« Reply #1511 on: February 04, 2018, 08:16:04 AM »

Addie stopped suddenly, the stitch she was ignoring was hurting her exponentially. She turned off her music and she gripped her knees trying to focus breathing. 

Blue

« Reply #1512 on: February 04, 2018, 12:36:53 PM »

Sunny reached over and wove her fingers with his. "We'll find a way to break the curse," she promised. "I know there's a way. There has to be."

"I don't, either," Cole said. He did feel bad about doing that to Mary, but he hadn't asked either of them to come over.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1513 on: February 04, 2018, 02:43:39 PM »

Chris turned his head, his cheek resting on his shoulder as he opened his eyes to look at her. He searched her face for a moment, then smiled the smallest bit. "I believe you," he said softly.

"Glad we're on the same page with that," Clemence said and leaned back.

Ferris watched the girl and frowned, concerned. He immediately went over, bending down slightly. "Are you okay?" he asked.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #1514 on: February 04, 2018, 03:11:39 PM »

Sunny smiled back, a small, soft one. Never mind the fact that she didn't even know where to start. "It's gonna be okay."

"Agreed." Cole nodded and scratched at an itch on his neck.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 364