Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 364

Author Topic: Unlikely Allies  (Read 223657 times)

LittleK

• On a le pouvoir de s'aimer, okay?
Re: Unlikely Allies
« Reply #1680 on: February 16, 2018, 06:44:59 AM »

“I like Beaumont.” Mary muttered and sighed. “But what about what Chris said?”

(I think it’sd be a great opportunity to bring in said fam members :3)
You're filled with determination

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1681 on: February 16, 2018, 06:51:13 AM »

"What about what I said?" Chris raised an eyebrow.

Clemence looked over at him and smiled as well. "What?"

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #1682 on: February 16, 2018, 06:58:48 AM »

(I think so too c: )

Sunny glanced between Chris and Mary, frowning again. She ran her thumb over Chris' knuckles as she pondered the situation they were now in.

"Nothing." Cole shook his head. He was glad she'd come today. Even though he did feel bad about Mary...a bit.

LittleK

« Reply #1683 on: February 16, 2018, 07:16:45 AM »

(Aaaah okay I’ll be introducing them one at a time :) )
“You and Cole would protect us, as we do. As I remember I saved Cole’s life.” Mary replied finally decided to light up a cigarette.

Adrianna clothed herself in the bathroom, out of all her siblings she wanted to save Mary from the torture that her parents would undue on her. She had tapped into her mind before she was swept away, her favoured sister never severed their connection. Once she stepped out of the bathroom, she searched the cafe of someone who had car keys. With a smile she slipped into the empty chair and placed her hand on his forearm. “Drive me here? Please?” Adrianna had given him a picture of where Mary was. The gift of sight gave Adrianna the power to make people see what she wanted them to see. “I have money.” She said with a rueful smile.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1684 on: February 16, 2018, 07:21:55 AM »

"Well, yeah, but I'm not gonna go kill your family for you - or anyone, for that matter." Hia brows furrowed and he frowned at her.

"Hm," Clemence smiled gently and leaned her head against his shoulder.

Higher, further, faster

LittleK

« Reply #1685 on: February 16, 2018, 07:40:42 AM »

“I wasn’t wanting that. You seem too nice for that anyway... but to attack at least? You have my back right?” Mary asked breathing out stressfully.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1686 on: February 16, 2018, 08:06:37 AM »

"I'm not your guard dog," Chris said, standing abruptly with his fist clenched.

Higher, further, faster

LittleK

« Reply #1687 on: February 16, 2018, 08:20:53 AM »

“Stand down Cerberus.” Mary lifted her hands and looked down at his fists. “Fuck me. I thought we were friends Chris.”

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1688 on: February 16, 2018, 08:27:06 AM »

"Where do you get off asking me to attack someone for you like I'm a fucking pitbull, Mary? When I say protect you, I mean from people finding out about you guys, and as far as I'm concerned your deal with your family is on you, not me, not Sunny. And so help me, if anything happens to her because of you I swear to fucking God -" he cut himself off, taking a breath, and stepped back. "I need some air," he finally said, his glare settling on Mary for a moment before he turned and went out the front door.

Higher, further, faster

LittleK

« Reply #1689 on: February 16, 2018, 08:39:32 AM »

Mary stood and her fingers went through her hair. For the life of her, she didn’t seem to get anything right she looked at Sunny and gestured to him. “Go to him then. I suppose you feel the same. So I’ll just do you guys all a favour and move by tonight.” Her voice became a whisper and retreated to her room.

Adrianna was walking along the corridors, so far she had knocked on all the doors. None of them knew where her sister was. She nodded gracefully, she needed to be patient she thought. She heard a slam on the door and watched a guy walk out. She smiled swiftly, and purposefully knocked into him. “Sorry!” She exclaimed.

Blue

« Reply #1690 on: February 16, 2018, 09:56:53 AM »

Sunny had been about to respond to Mary, but the other girl walked away before she had a chance. Sunny sighed softly and walked out the door to find Chris.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1691 on: February 16, 2018, 10:35:25 AM »

Chris took a step back and was about to make a sharp retort, but then he remembered that he needed to calm down so he just shook his head at her and went to keep walking downstairs.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #1692 on: February 16, 2018, 10:47:13 AM »

Sunny glanced once at the other girl in the hallway, and nodded to her once in greeting before hurrying after Chris. She called out his name, speeding to catch up with him.

"Hm," Clemence smiled gently and leaned her head against his shoulder.

Cole leaned his head against hers, closing his eyes again.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #1693 on: February 16, 2018, 11:02:13 AM »

Chris paused and turned, then waited for Sunny to catch up. "I'm sorry," he blurted immediately. "I'm so sorry. She just made me so mad, and I didn't...I don't...I don't know. I'm sorry," he rambled, trying to explain himself. He hated feeling like this, but his temper had always gotten the better of him and it was even more so now with the wolfishness.

Clemence slipped her hand back into his again and smiled to herself, feeling as though she had accomplished something. What exactly, she wasn't sure, but it felt good.

Higher, further, faster

Blue

« Reply #1694 on: February 16, 2018, 11:42:25 AM »

"It's okay." Sunny stepped close to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "It's gonna be okay."

Cole squeezed her hand, but something about the way he was laying was making his shoulder feel even worse. So he shifted, trying to get it in a better position.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 364