Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24

Author Topic: Don't Fear the Abyss (New RP!)  (Read 36461 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: Don't Fear the Abyss (New RP!)
« Reply #195 on: November 21, 2018, 04:33:00 PM »

I'm sorry, Aphis, was all he could think of to say. He looked over at Kaia, and would have been frowning if he could. He still wasn't sure how he felt about her. It had still barely registered in him that they were being forced together. He had a feeling though that she wasn't pleased about their union, regardless of whether or not she hated him.

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #196 on: November 21, 2018, 04:34:00 PM »

Oz slumped into a chair, legs splayed out. "This really SUCKS."
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #197 on: November 21, 2018, 04:36:48 PM »

"Yeah, I'm sure you think so!" Aphis snapped, dropping one of her sodas. "Which is worse, huh, human? The darkness coming back, or the fact you're stuck with a monster like me, huh? I bet this is just torture for you!"

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #198 on: November 21, 2018, 04:37:16 PM »

Wide-eyed, Milo grabbed a bag of fantasy Cheetoes from the top of the fridge, shot a concened glance around the room, and scuttled to a bed. They didn’t need bickering now. No one did.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #199 on: November 21, 2018, 04:43:43 PM »

Kalavhan stood, reaching over to touch the angry human's shoulder. I think you're scaring her. Would it kill you to, I don't know, be nice?

<**y'know the fact that this big intimidating arse doesn't think twice about touching people so he can speak to him is probably really going to spook the wrong person someday -_-**>

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #200 on: November 21, 2018, 04:44:30 PM »

"All of it. I just want to go home, let you go home and live like this never happened." He stood and walked to the fridge.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Blessed are the legend-makers, for they are not found within recorded time": J.R.R. Tolkien.

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #201 on: November 22, 2018, 12:58:17 AM »

<**y'know the fact that this big intimidating arse doesn't think twice about touching people so he can speak to him is probably really going to spook the wrong person someday -_-**>

(Haha yeah, Kalavhan could really spook someone!! ^v^ I love him he's such a good fella!)

Aphis saw as Oz approached the fridge and steadied herself in front of it, sitting in front of the door. "Well, we can't do that. They chose us, so now we're trapped together. There's no way we can ever get out of it."

ChaoticRhymer

« Reply #202 on: November 22, 2018, 01:20:23 AM »

"Please move. I'm hungry." Oz stopped in front of her.

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #203 on: November 22, 2018, 02:32:09 AM »

"And why should I do that?" Aphis snapped. "Your being hungry isnt my problem."

Mara-la

• strange fruit
« Reply #204 on: November 22, 2018, 02:34:25 AM »

"Aphis," Kaia said calmly, though she herself was growing agitated. Though the migraine had receded now that they were away from the panicked crowd, she was now just frustrated with the entire situation. "Please move. Everyone needs to eat something."
Member since April 24th 2010

kristina-la

• Be kind, be calm, be safe.
« Reply #205 on: November 22, 2018, 02:44:52 AM »

Lina wished she had stayed on deck; hearing them all talk about being stuck together forever made her feel sick. “I’m really not hungry,” she said, holding her gurgling stomach as she sat down on a bed

"It will never be enough! I only want to hear JaJa Ding Dong!"

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #206 on: November 22, 2018, 04:32:02 AM »

Nobody listened to him, as usual. He found himself frustrated all of a sudden, so he stepped aside and away from everyone else before that frustration (and fear) manifested as something worse. Aphis and her human would have to sort things out for themselves.

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #207 on: November 22, 2018, 09:11:56 AM »

"Aphis," Kaia said calmly, though she herself was growing agitated. Though the migraine had receded now that they were away from the panicked crowd, she was now just frustrated with the entire situation. "Please move. Everyone needs to eat something."

Aphis hesitated. She thought for a bit and then huffed before standing and rushing into one of the other rooms, taking her food with her. She didn't know why she was so angry, or huffy, but she needed somewhere to be angry in piece.

Orville watched as Aphis left before finding a small pack of cookies and going to sit with Milo, feeling very awkward.
"Um...anyone here just want to...Talk?" He asked as he sat down on the bed. "Just to get our minds off of everything?"

Mara-la

• strange fruit
« Reply #208 on: November 22, 2018, 09:19:22 AM »

"Might as well," Kaia replied. "After all, we're all stuck here together. We should at least try to get to know one another."
Member since April 24th 2010

GreyCaboose

• neeheehee
« Reply #209 on: November 22, 2018, 09:22:40 AM »

"Exactly!" Orville gave a friendly smile. "I'll go first. I'm Orville Mondo, I'm a mechanic, and uh...I like...chocolate." He held up a cookie for emphasis. "Uh....Who else wants to share?"
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24