Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512]

Author Topic: Origins of Heroes Role Play  (Read 221008 times)

Eraisuithiel

Re: Origins of Heroes Role Play
« Reply #7665 on: April 14, 2021, 11:51:50 AM »

Casiel held Gio close, his fingers digging his fingers into the back of his shirt. Actually being able to feel was absolutely intoxicating. "I missed you so much."

Nataliya rolled her eyes. How sickening. "So we're done, then? I can go now?"

Emma-la

« Reply #7666 on: April 14, 2021, 11:53:19 AM »

Mateline kept her eyes on Nataliya and nodded stiffly. ?You?ll stay far from us,? she told her.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

MercyResurrected

• Death Inspires Me Like a Dog Inspires a Rabbit
« Reply #7667 on: April 14, 2021, 12:03:00 PM »

Gio didn?t care who was in the room and whether or not that would approve or scowl. He leaned down and kissed Casiel deeply.

Faline had seen the woman coming down with Gio and now she was heading back through the temple on a rage. She pulled her knife out and entered the room where they all were.

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #7668 on: April 14, 2021, 12:04:57 PM »

Casiel's eyes widened in surprise for a moment, but then he gladly fell into the kiss, running his hand up Gio's jaw and through his hair.

Nataliya's smirk spread into a full-on grin. "Oh I'll leave you, for now," she assured her. She looked to the others. "And you all can do no more harm to me, isn't that right?" She had to test this theory, somehow. Then it hit her. Her gaze landed on Mer'Amen and in a flash she had one of her daggers in her hands and flung it in his direction. He had no time to react before it was buried in his chest with a dull thunk. His eyes widened and he collapsed, while Bekmut screamed.

Emma-la

« Reply #7669 on: April 14, 2021, 12:13:02 PM »

Mateline shrieked and charged at Nataliya, trying to restrain her so she couldn?t hurt anyone else. ?What have you done!? She cried out.
“The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.”
*~*RESIDENT FORUM ROLEPLAYING ADDICT*~*

MercyResurrected

« Reply #7670 on: April 14, 2021, 12:19:57 PM »

Gio tore away from Casiel and growled, ?No!!?  He then saw Faline who was about to stab at Nataliya and knew that Casiel would suffer if they actually hurt her, so he appeared behind her and held Faline tight, ?No, no. He swore on the sticks we wouldn?t harm her.?

kristina-la

• Be kind, be calm, be safe.
« Reply #7671 on: April 14, 2021, 12:20:38 PM »

OMG)

Henry's eyes shot open and he scrambled clumsily to his feet, having seen a vision of Nataliya killing Mer'Amen. Henry ran as quickly as he could down the temple halls to where they'd left Casiel's body, unsure if he would be too late or not. he couldn't be certain when it would happen, but his gut told him that it would be soon. Pain shot up his leg as he ran, the prosthetic not suitable for such heavy use. When he came upon the room, he quickly realized he was too late; Mer'Amen had a dagger in his chest and the two girls charging at Nataliya.

"It will never be enough! I only want to hear JaJa Ding Dong!"

Eraisuithiel

« Reply #7672 on: April 14, 2021, 12:30:27 PM »

Mer'Amen coughed up blood as Bekmut pulled him onto her lap. The manticore poison spread through his body rapidly and before long he drew his last breath. Bekmut cradled him close, sobbing wildly.

Nataliya cackled. "Just making sure," she replied in a sing-song voice. "You can't touch me!"

Casiel covered his mouth, staring in horror at Mer'Amen and the priestess. What had he done? Why had he ever made that deal?

MercyResurrected

« Reply #7673 on: April 14, 2021, 12:37:12 PM »

Gio growled and then an idea came to him. A wicked one, but It wouldn?t truly harm her. Gio fought to get back Nataliya and put her hand on his shoulder, ?Have a good trip? he said, eyes on her, and then closed his eyes, attempting to teleport her to the island they?d been deserted on.
Pages: 1 ... 510 511 [512]